Do you want to drive the globalisation and the digital strategy of the company leading the world’s transition to green energy?
Join us and become Globalisation and Digital Strategy Manager in the Digital Strategy department where you’ll be responsible for defining and driving all globalisation initiatives required to make the Group’s IT unit a global function serving the IT needs of the entire organisation. You’ll be part of the team that drives the Group’s digital and IT strategies, and you’ll also be expected to contribute to this area.
Your key tasks will be to
- address the challenges of globalisation (physical distance, time zones, language, operational regulations, supply chains, financial regulations, etc.) in terms of IT
- engage with the IT department’s current global delivery centres in Poland and Malaysia.
In addition, you must be capable of leading the cultural changes needed in the IT organisation and the business, making your colleagues across the company aware of how globalisation will affect their work, and how they should respond. This should be your main focus.
Your competences include that you
- have extensive experience working with global IT functions, serving global businesses
- have worked in regions outside Europe (preferably Asia or the Americas)
- have worked with infrastructure strategy and technologies as well as application strategies and technologies
- have solid experience with management of large programmes and projects
- are high-paced, purpose-driven and not afraid to take on big challenges and tasks where expectations are high.
Furthermore, you’re able to confidently manage a broad set of stakeholders with different and conflicting interests. As a person, you’re self-managed, organised, performance-aware and sociable, and you thrive on human interaction.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Judén, Director and Head of Digital Strategy, by telephone on +45 9955 2424 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect extensive travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.