Do you want to play the lead role in developing and implementing the HR strategy in a leading global design and engineering consultancy? Join Ramboll and bring your expertise to the forefront of Talent Management!
In your role as Lead of global Talent Management Center of Excellence you are providing vision, strategy and development of solutions aligned to business priorities, culture and organizational values. By excellent cooperation with the HR Directors of the different business units, it will be your responsibility to ensure that global Talent Management initiatives and tools are implemented and add value at a local level, taking the various local conditions into account in the different countries.
- Ensure that the Global Talent Management framework builds upon Ramboll’s Fundamentals, adds value to the Corporate Strategy and is aligned with Ramboll Leadership principles.
- Own the development of global processes, frameworks and tools to accelerate organizational capabilities and individual talent and potential for example in succession planning and talent reviews
- Contribute actively in shaping the Talent Management strategy, selecting the right approach and implementing the processes and tools, for example in Engagement surveys and Goal setting conversation tools
- Work as a partner for senior business leaders on talent strengths and potential and consult with senior management to develop strategic initiatives and address gaps and provide solutions
- Provide thought leadership, external benchmarking, talent practices and leads design and creation of globally consistent standard communication via joint platform and coordinated with Center of Excellence Leadership
- Lead resources in your team both on shorter projects and on long term processes for example development of a career experience framework. Teams consist of specialists and dotted line virtual teams of regional Talent Management Partners and Specialists within a Global Shared Service Center
As you will be the go-to expert within Talent Management, it is important that you continuously stay up-to-date with global best practices within the field. This means improving HR deliveries to the organisation, and engaging with HR experts both within and outside the organisation, hereunder Executive Management, Centers of Excellence teams (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Total Rewards), HR Operations Director, Heads of Business HR.
You will report to the Senior Group HR Director.
You and your competencies
You are passionate about HR, and you have a global and collaborative mindset, enabling you to develop and implementing HR strategies to best suit the business units. In your previous work, you have gained experience in implementing organisational changes in global organisations, by effective influencing of stakeholders to achieve great solutions and you have a broad understanding of the complexities and challenges in the process. It keeps you motivated to drive and execute projects to completion.
- Strategic HR business and talent management experience
- Proven record of leading work across business units / geographies
- Ability to lead teams and work in a global and virtual environment
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to effectively manage ambiguity
- Execution capabilities and drive
Besides your personal competencies, we imagine the right candidate has:
- A relevant Master degree or relevant qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR policies and practices
- 7-10 years Talent Management subject matter expertise
- Experience leading teams and work in virtual environments
- Global mindset / International experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- A desire to impact and collaborate in a professional HR environment
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.