FOSS is at the forefront, developing at-line and in-line (referred to as process) analysis technology that goes hand-in-hand with process environments and on-line process control solutions that deliver a regular stream of accurate result data for use by customer’s control system.
To support our winning process strategy, we are looking for a data-driven, customer-focused, and energetic Process Manager to join our Global Support team. Reporting to the VP for Global Support, you will be responsible for developing FOSS’ process equipment together with R&D and for leading global process projects together with regional process teams.
The Global Support Process Manager manages a team with five direct reports consisting of two Product Managers, Chemometrician, an Integration Specialist and a Technical Support Specialist. The team is based in FOSS’ Innovation Center in Hilleroed, Denmark. Furthermore, the Process Manager plays a key role in coordinating the activities of the global service process organization incl. four regional project managers and process teams located in Latin America, North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
Working in Global Support, you will join a team of highly skilled and dedicated people and take the overall ownership for the entire process product portfolio working hands-on with internal teams to develop winning products with optimized diagnostics and remote supportability. Your daily work place will be at the FOSS Innovation Centre, Hillerod, Denmark, with frequent domestic and overseas travels. You can expect an average of 20-30 travel days per year.
The key to your success is your ability to manage and motivate your team of direct reports and the regional process teams (dotted line responsibility). This includes ensuring the right competences for the future while taking the driver’s seat in building up structures and processes. With your strong project management understanding and ability to manage activities of multiple stakeholders, you are able to navigate in a complex business with ever changing variables.
- To lead, develop, and grow the process team and manage escalated support issues
- Develop and strengthen FOSS’ process equipment service strategy and ensure alignment with the strategies of Sales and R&D
- Coordinate global process activities and projects through FOSS’ regional process teams in Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific
- Drive knowledge sharing forums between the global support process team and the regional process teams
- Ensure consistent and efficient process project management applying streamlined project management processes
- Manage global process installation projects in corporation with regional Project Managers ensuring efficient communication with Global Key accounts
- Define, implement, and monitor metrics to ensure service success in process equipment
- Proactively support adoption and success of process equipment at key accounts
- Ensure data-driven technical requirements to process equipment R&D projects
- Ensure growth in global process sales in collaboration with sales colleagues in the regions of the World and with industry sales managers in FOSS’ local subsidiaries
- You hold a degree in Engineering, Business, or Economics enabling you to analyze and access complex matters to develop informed business cases and product strategies that improves performance.
- You have min. 3 years’ experience in project management working with virtual collaborative planning tools in a global environment
- You have min. 5 years people management experience and you have the ability to create a strong performance orientated team that follows your vision and create tangible results for the business
- You have experience with production processes and with analytical process equipment and/or process integration
- You are able to navigate in a large complex global matrix organization effectively leading regional process project managers and establishing strong relationships with stakeholders (engineering, R&D, sales, marketing, and other departments) to streamline and grow our business within process equipment
- You “walk the talk” by having a positive outlook, demonstrating and communicating clear project ownership down the line in order to ensure the proper execution of your team of experts
Want to seize this great opportunity?
Send your application using the link below. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact VP of Global Support, Kathrine Christensen at KACH@foss.dk
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.