Join us to work on software-driven customer escalations where the knowledge you obtain will be used for new software/collaboration platforms introduced to the market.
Making life sound better
You will become a critical member of our product support team, a part of Jabra Support & Services in GN Audio. We are based in Denmark, Germany, the US, Hong Kong and China. Together, we collaborate on providing support on almost all Jabra products globally which have been escalated to our team for further assistance. Through engagement with customers from all over the world, our mission is to ensure our products make life sound better to each and every contact.
Primary point of contact for the identification of software driven escalations
You will be assisting on complex, software-driven customer escalations. This entails testing and assisting in validation of new solutions for software, firmware and apps while ensuring that stakeholders are updated.
Moreover, you will have an important role in obtaining, ensuring and preparing knowledge for new software/collaboration platforms that Product Development will introduce to the market. This includes coordinating with our Knowledge & Learning Center on applicable training as well as training our support specialists and regional service engineers on new software, firmware and apps.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist in complicated integration solutions with customers
- Provide support on product tickets on an ad hoc basis on both video and audio products
- Carry out analyses of software, firmware and app trends for feature requests to validate potential business impact and share these with relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive and be the main lead on software/app feature requests on behalf of Jabra Support & Services and customers on escalated tickets
- Document and quantify end user challenges in current software documentation that may lead to questions to Support and should be clarified/created in public content
A position where personal qualities matter
In this position, it is crucial that you enjoy collaborating and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. Are experienced discussing matters of importance with all levels of management. With your strong organizational skills, you have the ability to professionally maintain an ongoing ownership of all current issues, at the same time keeping customers and stakeholders updated on progress. You hold a BS or MS degree in computer/electronic/telecommunications engineering, or a comparable combination of education and experience, but most importantly, we would expect that you:
- Are an experienced Network Admin/Engineer or software Engineer
- have experience in an international environment working closely with cross-functional internal and external departments
- Have experience and success working with customers on-site and remotely using video and collaboration tools
- Have a thorough understanding of WiFi, IT networks, virtualized environments and 3-5 years of experience installing and configuring headset applications or similar on Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS environments, including hands-on product implementation
- Have 3-5 years’ experience with dockers, proxy , thin clients and other similar solutions
- Have experience with root cause analysis methodologies in complex HW/SW/Network configurations
- Have experience extracting and interpreting log files as well as use of analysis equipment such as USB tracers
- Fluent in spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication skills
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 8 April 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Customer Experience & Escalations, Marcus Stuhr Perathoner on +45 6034 0072
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.