Global Software Service Engineer, GN Audio
Would you like to join colleagues from all over the world making life sound better to our customers globally?
Join us to work on software-driven customer escalations where the knowledge you obtain will be used for new software/collaboration platforms introduced to the market.
Making life sound better
You will become a critical member of our product support team, a part of Jabra Support & Services in GN Audio. We are based in Denmark, Germany, the US, Hong Kong and China. Together, we collaborate on providing support on almost all Jabra products globally which have been escalated to our team for further assistance. Through engagement with customers from all over the world, our mission is to ensure our products make life sound better to each and every contact.
“You and I will be the only two team members based in Ballerup. However, even though our team is spread across the globe, you will feel a true team spirit as we help each other despite distance and boundaries,” says Manager, Customer Experience & Escalations, Marcus Stuhr Perathoner.
Manage the technical maintenance of our products
You will be assisting on complex, software-driven customer escalations. This entails testing and assisting in validation of new solutions for software, firmware and apps while ensuring that stakeholders are updated.
Moreover, you will have an important role in obtaining, ensuring and preparing knowledge for new software/collaboration platforms that Product Development will introduce to the market. This includes coordinating with our Knowledge & Learning Center on applicable training as well as training our support specialists and regional service engineers on new software, firmware and apps.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist in complicated integration solutions with customers
- Provide support on product tickets on an ad hoc basis on both video and audio products
- Carry out analyses of software, firmware and app trends for feature requests to validate potential business impact and share these with relevant internal stakeholders
- Drive and be the main lead on software/app feature requests on behalf of Jabra Support & Services and customers on escalated tickets
- Document and quantify end user challenges in current software documentation that may lead to questions to Support and should be clarified/created in public content
A position where personal qualities matter
In this position, it is crucial that you enjoy collaborating and communicating with both internal and external stakeholders. Knowing how to stand your ground and defend your professional opinion is imperative. With your strong organizational skills, you will have the ability to keep cool and maintain a good overview of cases as well as customer and stakeholder comments. Perhaps you hold a degree in computer/electronic/telecommunications engineering, but most importantly, we imagine that you:
- Have a solid technical foundation and some years of experience to back it up – e.g. from a similar position or as a help desk consultant in an IT company or an industry similar to ours
- Have experience from an international environment working closely with cross-functional internal and external departments
- Have experience and success working with customers on-site and remotely using video and collaboration tools
- Understand WiFi, IT networks and virtualized environments and have 1-2 years of experience installing and configuring headset applications or similar on Windows, macOS, Linux and ChromeOS environments, including hands-on product implementation
- Have experience with and knowledge of dockers, proxy and similar set-ups as well as experience with thin clients and similar solutions
- Possess fluency in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than March 8th 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager, Customer Experience & Escalations, Marcus Stuhr Perathoner on +45 6034 0072.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.