In Service Wind Power we are looking for a strong and competent SCM Planning Manager who is to implement our strategy within Manufacturing & Supply Chain for Service. The role as SCM Planning Manager is a strategic focus area for Service Wind Power. You together with your team and many SCM experts in the organization will be responsible for optimizing our existing Service Supply Chain.
You will be leading the Planning team in Denmark. The team provides improvement to the general flow of materials/spare parts in Siemens Wind Power Service supporting the global and local supply chain functions (Denmark, UK, Germany, and UK).
In this role, you will be managing a team of dedicated employees while developing the planning function of spare parts which requires a large interface in the organization. The international aspect of this position requires occasional travelling.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the daily operations in Planning, managing dedicated employees ensuring that your team is developing and getting their talent into play
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on KPIs to management
- Defining improvement opportunities to optimize the planning processes and secure a much leaner daily operation by ensuring integration with the internal stakeholders
- Turning the defined improvement areas into smaller projects and be responsible for the business requirement and in cooperation with a Project Manager run the total management of the project, i.e. planning, initiating and implementing
- Documenting planning processes across the regions and initiating global alignment around S&OP and inventory controlling
- Supporting stakeholders across the entire organization and sharing of best practice within the planning area
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a Master's degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management or the like and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience from a larger international company
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in managing a team based in different locations successfully
- You have experience in processes and tools around planning and have a solid understanding of ERP systems such as SAP
- As a person you are structured and have a strategic and analytical mind-set, able to report on KPIs to senior management
- You are strong on deliverables and implementation being an excellent communicator who can work with people of all nationalities and across organizational levels
- You are fluent in English - written and spoken. Other languages would be considered an advantage
- Flexible towards your team and your tasks and able to travel globally when required
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Wind Power Services is a reliable partner for all services throughout the wind turbines’ entire lifetime. Having put our passion for wind energy into practice for more than 30 years, we are able to revolutionize expectations. With technological innovations, long-term agreements, and a zero-harm culture, we meet both our partners' and our employees' needs and have proven ourselves the undisputed leader in the offshore wind power industry. Everything we do aims for a single goal: to provide an unparalleled level of quality and sustainability.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
In Siemens we are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, curious, initiating and innovative employees with strong professional competencies, who want to make a difference for the environment and the world we live in.
By joining Siemens Wind Power you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
Apply online in English for the job by clicking on "Apply" and uploading your CV, motivational letter and other relevant documents. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager Carsten Winther Knudsen at +45 2969 3524. To know more about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5770.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continually.
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder