Do you want to grow a better world as part of one of the most sustainable companies in the world?
At Chr. Hansen, food and health is at the heart of everything we do and our natural ingredients are consumed by more than 1 billion people every day. As a global market leader in bioscience, we have the opportunity to address important global challenges such as food waste, healthy living and sustainable agriculture and we need the brightest and most passionate people on board to succeed. Want to join us for a 2 year mission?
The team for you to join
You will work in Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) and report to the Global Regulatory Data Strategy Lead. You will be working closely with highly skilled regulatory affairs colleagues around the world, that have extensive experience in making the content for regulatory submissions, but are looking for you to be the IT and software implementation expert. You will work out of the Hørsholm office in Denmark.
What would your role look like?
As Regulatory Data Project manager, you will be responsible for driving the execution of the digitalization and automation journey in Global Regulatory Affairs.
- Project manage the selection and implementation of a new Regulatory Information management system (RIMS). The first regulatory area to implement the RIMS will be our plant protection department. Next in line will be food enzymes, HMO’s and feed additives.
- Lead transformative efforts to build new data-driven processes, streamline regulatory data production and review
- Partner with a diverse set of technical stakeholders (R&D, QA, regulatory affairs) from across the enterprise to support implementation of the transparency regulation
- Project manage the roll out of a new software for creating safety data sheets
- Own the digitalization and automation journey in regulatory affairs by securing all relevant opportunities are identified, and prioritized projects are planned and executed.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with an analytic, systematic and structured mindset, with an interest in simplifying complex processes, being highly solution oriented in your interactions with others and customer centric. It is likely that you have an IT educational background or a natural science background and have acquired IT skills along the way.
Ideally you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with implementation of IT Information management systems in a larger organization with several sites and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with implementation of regulatory information management systems is a strong advantage
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience in organizations with a diverse set of stakeholders. Documented ability to lead complex initiatives
- Knowledge of the IT landscape and systems used in regulatory data management, e.g. Regulatory Information Management Systems
- Experience working with data management at a global level
- Solid planning and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must.
We are looking for a strong team player that enjoys collaboration with colleagues. It will be important to act with a global mindset and embrace cultural diversity as well as having a proactive can-do-attitude.
What we offer you?
At Chr. Hansen, we offer a working opportunity that you can take part in setting the agenda. We believe that engagement matters. Our inspiring work environment and collaborative culture would allow you to continuously develop both personally and professionally.
As a market leader, Chr. Hansen has constantly pioneered science for almost 150 years and expanded into new areas for a more sustainable future. Our founder, Christian D. A. Hansen, was a true entrepreneur and his mentality is still very present and valued today. We keep looking for people who can take charge and come up with new ideas to strengthen our team. Join us and take part in making a meaningful difference!
We would need you to be at the Hørsholm office in Denmark at least 50% of time. Since it is a 2 year mission we could be flexible, if you want to commute from more distant places (Schengen area).
If you need more information?
If you have questions about the role, please contact Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, Senior Director Caroline Herody at Tel: +45 5218 0854
Deadline for applications is May 28th, 2021.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here: https://www.chr-hansen.com/en/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Do you know someone?
If it is not the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who might fit and be interested, please share this job link to him/her. Thank you for your referral.
About Chr. Hansen
Chr. Hansen is the world’s most sustainable food ingredients company and uniquely positioned to drive positive change through our microbial solutions, which touch the lives of more than 1 billion people every day. Over more than 145 years, we have worked to enable sustainable agriculture, cleaner labels and healthy living for more people around the world. We have come far on our journey, and delivered strong results, and as we continue to unlock the power of good bacteria through new technologies, there is so much more we can do.
We are passionate about what we do because we know we can make a difference for people, animals and plants. And ultimately for our planet. It’s part of our culture, our history and our strategy. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do and the driving force enabling us live our mission to pioneer microbial science to improve food, health and productivity in our endeavor to grow a better world. Naturally.