“You get the opportunity to collaborate daily with colleagues across our sites in Asia, Europe and the Americas” - explains Head of Processes and Quality Systems, Corporate Quality, Kim Glenert.
Transforming lives through the power of sound
At GN Hearing, we know sound, and with our ReSound® hearing aids, we offer solutions that let our users hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible. Stepping into Corporate Quality, you will join over 30 experts and generalists in ensuring that all customer feedback and regulations are adhered to in R&D, Production and S&M.
Develop and audit our quality systems and be part of a major transformation of our Quality Systems setup.
As our new Senior Global Quality Engineer, you will participate in supporting and developing our quality systems all around the world and support implementation of the processes across the globe.
You will be one of the lead auditors on our major sites, incl. headquarters, drive change and act as a professional sparring partner on these sites.
You will also be an integral part of the worldwide implementation project of our new Quality Management System (QMS) set-up “One Company One System”. The overall objective of this new setup is to “Implement Quality Excellence and a Quality Mindset throughout GN through harmonized processes, best practices, and benchmarking”, explains Kim Glenert.
Finally, you will be part of the Quality Systems team of 7 persons within Corporate Quality. Quality Systems main focus areas are:
- Government of improvement tools (CAPA´s and Quality planning)
- Overall QMS IT system operation
- Responsibility for the Corporate QMS
- Site support and development
- Corporate audits, notified body audits and customer audits all around the world
Engaging people to accelerate performance
In Corporate Quality, we work together as one team to continue to find the best possible solutions for ensuring high corporate quality and compliance throughout. Executing this, you will get to build a unique professional network of colleagues across the world.
“Making life sound better for hearing-challenged people across the world requires adherence to high quality. We make sure that we in GN Hearing can live up to this promise while continuing to listen to our users, challenge status quo and transform the market,” says Kim Glenert, Head of Quality Systems & Processes.
Senior Global Quality Engineer with experience in quality systems, standards and audits.
As an individual, you will get the opportunity to work closely with your colleagues across professions, cultures and borders and get buy-in to the changes and tasks you are responsible for. Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Ideally to have a relevant Bsc degree or other relevant education, combined with at least + 10 years of work experience from a regulated environment.
- Have solid experience from QA or RA departments
- Have solid experience in quality systems and ISO 13485, CFR 820 and likely MDSAP
- Have at least 5 year Lead Auditor experience from international medical device or IVD companies and lead auditor examination
- Have strong communication skills, stakeholder- and change management skills and analytical sense
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Expect to travel 20-50 days a year
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link. As applications are assessed on a continuous basis we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Glenert, Head of Processes and Quality Systems, Corporate Quality, at +45 40 31 60 32.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Please be aware that GN shares the information provided by you with our external search partner, Compass Human Resources Group, who assists GN in the search.