Would you like to be the voice of the consumer as you push our solutions in the right direction to create seamless user experiences?
Welcome to GN Hearing - We make life sound better
At our headquarters in Ballerup, you will join the Product Management Software team within Global Product Management. We are a team of 6 people responsible for all the software solutions that consumers use together with their hearing aids.
Through our work, we help people all around the world to hear more, do more and be more than they thought possible.
Drive the development of software solutions
As a product manager, you will drive the development of our apps that support people with hearing loss. You will be working across all aspects of app development, including cloud-based solutions, user experience design and much more.
“You are the one to push the solutions in the right direction and get the organization on board with what the team is working on. In other words, you are the voice of the consumer, providing the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ to the organization, while the team works on the ’how’,” says Camilla Just Holm, Manager of Product Management Software.
With responsibility for the entire lifecycle of our solutions, you will:
- Translate consumer and market insights into competitive value propositions for solutions that meet consumer needs
- Deliver business cases and presentations to management, Global Marketing and other relevant functions to communicate the value of the solutions and gain support
- Ensure traction on projects, including concepting, development, SAFe, go-to-market and improvement processes
- Closely interact with regions and Global Marketing to secure smooth launches
A shared passion for making a difference
As our product manager for software, you will work with a large cross-functional interface primarily located in Ballerup, Denmark, and Glenview, US. You can expect about 20 days of travel a year in connection with external and internal meetings and conferences.
We are always working to challenge ourselves to become even better - together. Therefore, you will also become a part of our agile transformation journey and take part in our goal of delivering true value to our customers.
Great communicator with agile product management experience
To thrive in this position, you have the ability to combine technical and commercial perspectives. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to different organizational and team cultures.
Moreover, you have:
- 5+ years of experience with managing software development projects from concepting to launch - experience with mobile apps, cloud solutions, medical devices and HW is a plus
- A commercial or technical degree at bachelor’s or master’s level
- Preferably, experience with agile software development (preferably SAFe) - but it is not a requirement
- A proven track record of having worked in close collaboration with UX teams
- Great presentation skills, and you speak and write English fluently - Danish is a plus but not a prerequisite
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 13-08-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager of Product Management Software Camilla Just Holm on +45 2329 7760.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.