As a Product Manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating, and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with taking PolyScope to the next level. You will be responsible to understand external and internal needs, solve customer problems and most importantly, build products that reduce time to integrate advanced application solutions with UR Cobots.
PolyScope is URs GUI software for programming a UR Cobot. PolyScope has been built to enable UR customers to program a UR robot quickly and effectively with ease of use in mind. With URs rapid growth, our vision for PolyScope has grown based on internal and external feedback. We need our product manager to understand, prioritize and execute the market needs.
You will be a strategist, who enjoys spending time in market, and that will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks. You will set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- Guide the product team to success through deep customer knowledge, understanding our business and competition, and ensuring that we can build rapid experiments to ensure our ideas are worth realizing.
- Own the holistic view and strategy for our PolyScope product platform and expand the software platform to meet customer needs.
- Build new formats and experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, applications, product insights and our business partners
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into powerful user stories that create smart requirements for our products, applications, and solutions
- Manage the product strategy and requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Own and drive all aspects of the complete product lifecycle management including stakeholder engagement/management, product ideation, definition, prioritization, overseeing development and launch, and contribute to ongoing strategic roadmap management
Who are we looking for?
We expect our future colleague in this role to come with 2-3 years of software product experience, preferably in combination with hardware. It’s key that you are tech savvy and passionate about building platform products that enable customer satisfaction, and that you have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher and have built software, hardware, or a combination of products
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision-making across several teams, including partners, and know how to encourage and empower teams to get things done.
- You care deeply about the user experience and have extensive knowledge in design principles, UX, quantitative and qualitative research and experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Metrics-driven: track record of leveraging strong analytical and quantitative skills and data to make assumptions and drive decisions
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders; must be comfortable being a public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Experience using and managing cross-functional collaboration and product development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Suite or similar tools, and Microsoft CRM; proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- A degree in engineering, computer science or other technical discipline; MBA is a plus. Also bonus points if you have experience in robotics or industrial automation space
This position requires domestic and international travel to customer and potential sites up to 25 percent.
Ready to apply?
At Universal Robots, we ask a lot from our employees and in exchange we offer an exciting job in a strong innovative and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and innovative colleagues. You are empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You take responsibility and act accordingly. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder