Do you want to use your strong technical background to help thousands of food and agriculture companies to increase production efficiency and sustainability?
FOSS comes up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food wastes. For that we develop and deliver world class service and support, and offer You a Product manager position. Interested? then do read on…
This is your opportunity to jump straight into an exciting adventure as you get to join our service organization, spanning 28 countries worldwide.
As a global product manager, at first you will be focusing on our newly launched and revolutionary product MycoFoss™. You will be the key driver in securing its performance and the improvement activities. You will be the voice of customer and service and responsible for the product performance management and reporting. You will also be driving the mycotoxin analysis awareness and knowledge within the FOSS organization.
Your daily work place will be FOSS Innovation Centre, Hillerød, Denmark, with limited travels to global sales subsidiaries, global relevant conferences, distributors and customer locations.
- You will drive the awareness and knowledge of Mycofoss™ and mycotoxin analysis within FOSS organization.
- Have the technical ownership of the product, accessories, consumables and applications
- Support of both sales and service organization
- Spreading knowledge through conducting trainings and writing documentation
- Understand the role of MycoFoss™ instrument and its applications in customer’s process within food and feed segment
- Understand and communicate the customer’s pains (VoC) in mycotoxin testing and bring it to development team
- Benchmarking your product against competitors
Qualifications and Skills
To succeed in the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally, you hold a PhD, or a MSc within the biochemistry or analytical chemistry field.
- Familiar with food safety analysis and Mycrotoxins, ideally within Food and Feed production
- Broad understanding of HW, SW and analytical solutions
- Strong project management and collaboration skills and experience in working cross-functionally in a multicultrural setup
- It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Previous experience in Product management or similar positions is an advantage
An interesting and also challenging job in an international relaxed atmosphere with focus on customer support. We place emphasis on a high level of own drive and responsibility as well as success as a team.
In Product Management at FOSS we are around 40 persons in Hillerød, Denmark and Suzhou, China. Our key responsibilities are product management, training of our service engineers globally and supporting our customer and service engineers with technical issues. Being part of the Product Management team at FOSS, means that you will be working with super knowledgeable colleagues in a great team atmosphere, and where we strive to be and act as one team – regardless of location, background and roles.
If you are interested in the position, please apply via the link.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.