As a Product Manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating, and influencing across a variety of organizational functions. You will guide a product team that is charged with MyUR, a platform for connecting with and solving customer problems. You will be responsible to build brand awareness, solve customer problems and most importantly, reducing customer pain driving customer success and repeat business.
MyUR is is our online platform where customers engage UR to solve their product problems, find and request documentation, and engage the UR Technical Support, Service and R&D organization. We have the ambition to offer our customers a frictionless experience through this web-based portal.
You will be a strategist, who enjoys spending time in the market, and that will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks. You will set product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- Own the wholistic view and strategy for our MyUR Ticketing platform that enables our customers to connect with UR and solve problems in a frictionless manner.
- Build new formats and experiences that exceed customer expectations.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, applications, product insights and our business partners.
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into powerful user stories that create smart requirements for our products, applications, and solutions.
- Manage the product strategy and requirements throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Develop a forward-looking, multi-year roadmap for your products to illustrate our product vision
- Own and drive all aspects of the complete product lifecycle management including stakeholder engagement/management, product ideation, definition, prioritization, overseeing development and launch, and contribute to ongoing strategic roadmap management
- Act as primary product communicator and link between key stakeholders and teams, ensuring there is buy in from stakeholders on all major decisions and clear and timely instruction on deliverable execution
- Provide product ownership and work closely with your empowered product team throughout the product development process; be a constant advocate for the customer, provide continuous guidance, and lead tradeoff negotiation and prioritization discussions
Who are we looking for?
We expect our future colleague in this role to come with proven experience in product management. Ideally in web, e-commerce, platform or SaaS environments. It’s absolutely key that you are tech savvy and passionate about building platform products that enable customer satisfaction, and that you have excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can meet the following requirements:
- You have proven experience building consumer-facing products or expertise in web platform development and have built BtoB or BtoC products or web communities
- You are comfortable facilitating planning and decision-making across several teams, including partners, and know how to encourage and empower teams to get things done.
- You care deeply about the user experience and have extensive knowledge in design principals, UX, quantitative and qualitative research and experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle and driving successful business outcomes
- Metrics-driven: track record of leveraging strong analytical and quantitative skills and data to make assumptions and drive decisions
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders; must be comfortable being a public speaker in front of large, senior groups
- Experience using and managing cross-functional collaboration and product development tools such as JIRA, Confluence, MS Suite or similar tools, and Microsoft CRM; proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office Suite
- A degree in engineering, computer science or other technical discipline; MBA is a plus. Also bonus points if you have experience in robotics or industrial automation space
This position requires domestic and international travel to customer and potential sites up to 25 percent.
Ready to apply?
At Universal Robots, we ask a lot from our employees and in exchange we offer an exciting job in a strong innovative and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and innovative colleagues. You are empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You take responsibility and act accordingly. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder