Would you like to be a part of our newly established department – Global Process Excellence? Do you see Customer Master Data as the cornerstone of the digital transformation, and can you develop data- and governance structures in a dynamic organization? And would you like to join a successful global medical device company where your ideas work for life?
Ambu develops, manufactures and sells medical devices. Our ability to identify and develop innovative products is essential for continuous growth within our business areas.
You will join a new team of highly dedicated and skilled colleagues who works towards constantly improving our master data management and governance, by optimizing processes and implementing new ways and tools for the best possible master data quality and timeliness. You will be working out of our headquarter in Ballerup and will report to the Head of Global Sales Process Excellence.
Customer Master Data to the next level
As Global Process Owner, Customer Master Data, you will be responsible for:
- Establish and continuously enhance a global governance model for our customer master data.
- Be the data model owner for “Customer model” in our Master Data Management solution (Profisee), understanding and documenting data dependencies, ownership, risk assessment etc.
- Establish and champion a global process for handling changes and new functionality to the master data to ensure high quality data.
- Super user on the Ambu Master Data Management solution (Profisee).
- Take a Business Process Owner role in IT projects (like CRM and ERP implementations) coordinating with stakeholders to ensure user requirements, test cases/testing, documentation and training.
- Training of business users and establish a proactive Master Data culture in Ambu
- Optimizing the “Create Customer” process in Ambu with a data driven, automated process.
- Primary point of contact for communication and collaboration between the global business users and the corporate technical team
Strong performer with high drive and collaboration skills
To succeed in the job, you need to thrive to continuously heighten the quality levels. You have a desire to learn new things fast and share your knowledge. We expect you to have a strong general knowledge on master data and understanding of the data collection processes. You are eager to understand the technical setup and dependencies in the system behind the data. You need to be able to bridge between our corporate technical team and the end users in our global business. It is a plus if you understand basic SQL, but you will not be responsible for the technical solution.
The role requires experience within:
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a master data governance model.
- Proven experience with a Master Data Management (MDM) solution (like Profisee), and basic knowledge of ERP and CRM solutions.
- Experience in developing customer master data policies and procedures.
- Experience in documenting data dependencies, system impacts and ownership of data.
- Ability to manage stakeholders to ensure global alignment and solutions including defining KPI’s.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to requirements for the technical team.
You also need to have great communication skills and focus on stakeholder satisfaction. You are fluent in written and oral English, and you will use your language skills every day.
You are driven by change and improving processes but can keep a well-structured and methodical approach to ensure high quality and future oriented solutions. You are analytical and able to work under time constraints and strict deadlines, while providing a high level of service. Furthermore, you possess the ability to work independently, but at the same time appreciate the value of working in teams.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets, through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
Information and deadline
If you are interested in the position, then please apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until April 28th, 2021 but once we have found the right candidate the ad will no longer be online.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of Global Sales Process Excellence, Susanne Østergaard at +45 2080 8376.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.