For our department Project and Portfolio Management in Hoersholm we are looking for a Project Manager to drive high impact productivity improvement projects.
You will report to the Project & Portfolio Management Senior Director, who is charged with the assessment, formation, management and execution of the project portfolio within the Food Cultures & Enzymes business (FC&E).
You will drive productivity projects, which have a high commercial potential and strategic value to Chr. Hansen. Through close collaboration across innovation and production you deliver productivity projects and programs on time, within resource & cost allocations, and to the required specifications.
- Set commercial direction for high impact process improvement projects (i.e. new production processes or improvement to existing processes)
- Plan and manage the project flow, end-to-end including business case creation, project execution and post mortem analysis
- Secure timely execution of milestones, deliverables, quality, and budget targets and flag issues related to resources and/or competencies
- Manage project risks and proactively develop plans and recommendations to overcome delays or address drift from the original project plan
- Follow-up on progress of productivity projects which are managed by other Project Managers
Your personal profile
- Advanced-level degree (minimum MSc, preferably PhD or similar) preferable within biotechnology, manufacturing, food science or bio-process engineering
- Solid leadership experience in driving large process improvement projects and managing multiple stakeholders - thrives in the cross field between Innovation, Production and Supply Chain
- In-depth process understanding and value chain experience preferable from the dairy sector and/or food ingredients
- Result- and quality oriented. Willing to make trade-offs and compromise to ensure progress
- Strong communication skills; Able to communicate with colleagues from across functions
- Ambitious, yet team oriented and able to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
- Strong drive and commitment to do what is right for the business
A unique job, where you can excel in getting production, innovation and supply chain to work together on an ambitious agenda.
Be part of a 10 people Project Management team where you will learn from and challenge your fellow project managers to deliver outstanding results.
If you have any questions for the position, please feel free to contact Senior Director Christian Bigum at DKCHBI@chr-hansen.com, phone +45 5339 2359.
Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page. We only receive applications via this link.
Deadline for applications is 20 September 2017, but interviews will be held as soon as we receive the applications.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 5339 2359.
Chr. Hansen is a global bioscience company that develops natural ingredient solutions for the food, nutritional, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries. All solutions are based on strong research and development competencies and significant technology investments.