Global NIR Product Specialist – Food and Agricultural industry
Do you want to use your strong technical background to help thousands of food and agriculture companies to increase production efficiency and sustainability?
FOSS comes up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste. For that we develop and deliver world class service and support, and offer You a Global NIR Product Specialist position. Interested? then do read on…
This is your opportunity to jump straight into an exciting adventure as you get to join our service organization, spanning 28 countries worldwide.
As Global NIR Product Specialist, you will be a specialist in how to install and operate FOSS product within Grain & Oilseed, Feed and Meat segments in order to optimize its performance and benefits to our customers. You will need to understand the total solution (hardware, software and digital solutions) and apply this knowledge in daily support of our customers through the global network of FOSS and distributor colleagues. Troubleshooting of complex cases is a central element of your responsibility as well as inquiries related to application. You will work closely together with the Product Managers and other specialists in the team in order to solve issues. You will also be involved in development activities for existing or new products.
- Understand the role of different FOSS analytical equipment and their applications in customer’s processes
- Support of both sales and service organization on analytical equipments and their applications, as well as systematic troubleshooting approach
- Spreading knowledge through conducting trainings and writing documentation
Qualifications and Skills
To succeed in the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Master of Science in Engineering or related area (Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Chemometrics etc.). Recently graduated are also welcome to apply.
- Familiar with food analysis and spectroscopic methods like FTIR, NIR.
- Broad technical understanding of HW, SW and analytical solutions
- Strong project management skills and experience in working cross-functionally in a multicultrural setup
- True interest in the Feed/Grain/Meat industry and FOSS’ analytical equipment’s role in customers processes
- It is a prerequisite that you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
In addition, the following is considered an advantage:
- Experience within the food or agri industry
- Knowledge about unit operations in Grain & Oilseed processing industries
- Experience with the following techniques: Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Partial Least Squares (PLS) regression.
An interesting and also challenging job in an international relaxed atmosphere with focus on customer support. We place emphasis on a high level of own drive and responsibility as well as success as a team.
In Product Management at FOSS we are around 40 persons in Hillerød, Denmark and Suzhou, China. Our key responsibilities are product management, training of our service engineers globally and supporting our customer and service engineers with technical issues. Being part of the Product Management team at FOSS, means that you will be working with super knowledgeable colleagues in a great team atmosphere, and where we strive to be and act as one team – regardless of location, background and roles.
FOSS is a world leading and Family-owned company with a dynamic work environment with 1500 skilled colleagues around the globe of which 360 are in Service.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.