Global Moulding Process Specialist
Are you the global process owner that can develop our cutting-edge moulding platforms and travel the world to collaborate closely with our suppliers across Asia?
Join us and help create products that make a real difference by making life sound better to people around the globe. We constantly push the boundaries of what is possible. So, do you want to join us?
Join Global Operations
GN Hearing provides intelligent hearing care solutions to people across the world. As our global moulding process specialist, you will become a part of a global team with 9 technical innovative and dedicated colleagues.
Our mission is to ensure the highest quality possible for our injection mould solutions to support GN’s innovation strategy – which ultimately transform our end users’ lives through the power of sound.
Continuously improve our moulding processes
Once our R&D department develops new products, it will be your responsibility to mature the individual components by ensuring good manufacturability and highest possible quality. Working with our suppliers through a robust Design for Manufacturing process, you will be responsible for optimizing the component design and ensure all changes are properly documented and implemented.
You will become a key player and process owner, ensuring that our suppliers’ moulding processes are developed and optimized for high precision and cutting-edge technology components. Moreover, you like to travel and see it as a two-side learning process when you are working with our suppliers. We expect that you will be travelling around 40-60 days a year.
More specifically, you will:
- Ensure optimal technical part and mould solutions in close collaboration with our suppliers
- Build process that ensure our suppliers are living up to all regulatory requirement such as MDR, ISO13485, etc.
- Challenge and optimize specifications of the component design via Moldflow and scientific mould optimization
- Stay in close contact with our suppliers to drive a structured process for developing their capabilities
- Be part of the team that develops and qualify new suppliers
- Ensure the highest possible quality and production output through continuous improvement
- Collaborate with our material development team to develop new materials and colors
A truly international environment
Your new team is based in Denmark and China, and we collaborate closely to succeed with our different tasks. We have an ongoing exchange of ideas and share an open and trusting work environment where everyone is empowered to take responsibility and deliver extraordinary performance.
Do you have what it takes?
Taking our moulding processes to the next level, you will need a proactive attitude as well as a willingness to take responsibility. You thrive in a versatile role, using both your academic skills and working hands-on with our moulds, enabling you to explain new processes, initiatives, etc. both internally and externally.
Moreover, you know how to document and present your knowledge to all levels within our organization – e.g. to our suppliers’ top management, your team, or GN’s management.
We also imagine that you:
- Bring minimum 5 years of experience working with practical injection moulding
- Probably bring a background within moulding, plastics or mechanical engineering
- Have mould flow knowledge, enabling you to identify and mitigate potential issues in the early design phase
- Have process knowledge within injection moulding, silicone and LSR manufacturing, decoration technology or similar
- Are familiar with ISO:13485 IQ, OQ, PQ process as well as scientific mould optimization
- Speak and write English on a technical level
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than 19 October 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director Mechanical Sourcing Ken Hansen on +45 45 75 24 80.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.