For our location in Hillerød, we are looking for a Master Data Coordinator - a structured person who is familiar with Material Master Data Operations and Governance.
We are working in an exciting, challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects - where high quality is always a very important factor.
The Master data department is part of our production and supply chain and is responsible for global material master data management that includes operations, projects, processes and governance.
The team currently consists of three experienced master data professionals and you will report to the Global Master Data manager.
You will be working with all aspects of the material master data from the early development phases to the end of the life cycle. This means we collaborate with many stakeholders across most of the functions in Foss.
As Global Master Data Coordinator your primary tasks will consist of the following:
- Create and maintain material master data in SAP
- Governance of master data and master data processes
- Act as first point of contact and support the business in solving master data defects and tasks
- Support product launches and changes
- Continuously improve our master data quality
- Master Data KPI management and follow-up
- Ensure master data instructions are updated
- Ensure process documentation is maintained
- Training users within FOSS premises in and outside Denmark in master data
We are looking for a person with a strong technical understanding and experience in material master data in a manufacturing company – preferably having worked with high tech products involving mechanical and electronic parts as well as software.
Relevant education could be within supply chain or production processes however candidates with work experience within master data will be preferred.
More specifically we expect you to have:
- Experience within SAP Modules MM is required. Experience in modules PP and SD is an advantage
- Practical experience from a similar job function, alternatively from a job as production planner or another production related position
- Analytical mindset and understanding of Supply Chain processes and how they interact with business
- Capable of driving cross functional meetings
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written Danish and English
You are a strong communicator who values and promotes collaboration. You set high standards for yourself and find pride in delivering quality. Being thorough, structured and detail oriented comes natural to you and you enjoy working in an international setting with many stake holders and diverse work cultures.
FOSS offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. You will get the opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an ambitious team who strive to be the best.
In FOSS, teamwork and employees are core values. We believe cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives results in job satisfaction and good colleagues. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation. We value work life balance and flexibility.
Send your application using the link below. Please note that we only accept applications sent via the link.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact: Global Master Data Manager, Tina Rydendahl +45 2895 3531.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible, as we review applications on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder