Global Marketing Manager - Dairy Health & Nutrition
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager to join our Commercial Development team for Fresh Dairy applications, with special focus on dairy health and nutrition.
Commercial Development/Marketing is part of our Cultures & Enzymes Division, which is the largest division in Chr. Hansen (60% of revenue) and develops, produces and sells cultures, enzymes and probiotics for the food industry in general and the dairy industry in particular. Our ingredients assist in determining the appearance, taste, nutritional value and health benefits of a variety of food products.
We work in partnership with customers to develop new and improved food products, while our innovative solutions help optimize customers’ production by increasing yields and ensuring quality.
You will have significant influence on the global marketing initiatives, which includes cooperation between Sales, Innovation and Marketing/Commercial Development.
Your primary responsibility is to manage a large and strategic global product portfolio.
- Drive innovation pipeline, including setting strategic direction
- Product concepts, positioning and USPs
- Sales training, launch tracking and follow-up
- Contribute to customer workshops & innovation sessions
- Build market intelligence within product area and manage development project portfolio
- Work with price strategies and value based selling
Your personal profile
- You hold a life science degree or you have experience within life sciences, nutrition or food industries
- You hold a commercial degree or have several years of hands-on experience in a commercial role
- You are innovative – able to identify new opportunities and make them happen
- You take pride in ensuring we achieve and succeed as a team
- You can structure complex challenges and close cases in a timely manner
- You are fluent in English and have strong presentation skills
- You enjoy to travel to provide valuable insights to customers and colleagues worldwide
A job in a highly dynamic and cross-functional work environment where you will be in close contact with colleagues from Sales, Innovation, and Product Supply on a daily basis. With reference to the Senior Director for Dairy Health & Nutrition you have an exceptional opportunity to join and shape the dairy culture and enzyme business. We have an inspiring international environment with short decision paths, and you will be part of a global workplace in an informal atmosphere. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to travel 30 - 50 days a year.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact Lars Bredmose, Senior Director for Fresh Dairy Health & Nutrition, on mobile +45 2517 1857 or email@example.com.
Please apply on-line, via the "Ansøg" link. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is 30 November 2016.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder