Global Launch Manager, Sales, Retrofit & Upgrades
The Retrofit & Upgrade department is a key business department in the aftersales division PrimeServ. The retrofit & upgrade portfolio consists of a broad range of solutions applying the latest developments within engine technology to engines in service, in the process of bringing them up to current standards, meeting modern emission levels and lowering running costs.
The Global Launch Manager in the Retrofit & Upgrade department will be responsible for driving and ensuring successful launches of new solutions from our growing retrofit portfolio. The Global Launch Manager will work in close collaboration with the sales managers and product managers in the Retrofit & Upgrade department as well as coordinating sales initiatives with marketing and our PrimeServ International Group Companies located around the world. MAN Energy Solutions’ retrofit portfolio consists of a broad range of products and solutions, all with the purpose of optimizing engines in operation. The retrofit and upgrade product portfolio emphasizes on providing customers with new environmental friendly solution.
As Global Launch Manager your main focus is:
- Go-to market planning
- Communication material to local sales representatives
- Launch planning of new products in the retrofit portfolio
- KPI tracking on sales initiatives, using sales tools such as CRM
- Create and conduct webinars together with sales and product manager on new the retrofit portfolio
- Preparing launch and strategy for new products in collaboration with our Product Managers
- Participation in planning of global sales strategies for existing as well as new products
- Input giver to Product Managers for new products and ideas.
- Ensuring sales training of your sales colleagues in defined countries/regions
- We are looking for a person with experience within sales launches, preferably from within the marine or energy industry combined with a technical understanding. The candidate could be export engineer, sales engineer or similar.
- You are proactive, self-driven and have a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You are result-oriented, possess excellent networking skills and have the ability to interface at all levels in a dynamic environment.
- You have excellent English skills both orally and in writing and excellent skill in the Microsoft office package.
Your new team
The retrofit & upgrade department consist of 60 employees working out of Copenhagen, Holeby and Frederikshavn. The retrofit team drives development, sales and execution of our two-stroke and four-stroke engine solutions. As a Global Launch Manager you will be part of a network of sales managers connected to our local sales teams located close to the customers in the regions.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Frederikshavn, Copenhagen and Holeby with more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Tuesday 31st August 2021. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Jacob Buur Trærup by phone on 30932888. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.