Global Audiology Trainer with communication skills
Do you have an audiology or audiological engineering background? Are you an experienced trainer with great communication skills?
Do you have an audiology or audiological engineering background? Are you an experienced trainer with great communication skills? We are seeking a global trainer to join our Audiology team in Global Marketing.
You will be joining a driven and motivated team of audiology and technology specialists who is responsible for global training about audiology, products and dispensing excellence. Your colleagues are specialists on professional training and communication, competitive technical and audiological intelligence, clinical trials and evidence based communication. Our colleagues are local and global specialists who all have in depth competencies within the domain of audiology. Our work is essential to our sales and marketing efforts through our expertise and communication skills.
We support Widex’ position as a leader in the hearing aid industry in everything we do.
Development and execution of training and sales support content
Your main tasks and areas of responsibility are:
- Development and execution of global training and sales support content
- Authoring publications and presentations for face2face and online events
- Participation in the production of compelling and efficient go-to-market packages
We are an international team; we thrive on high energy, drive and high spirits. We work in a matrix organization in a dynamic balance between line and program projects.
The position requires international travel between 30-50 days a year.
You will interact with various key stakeholders, global colleagues, customers and key opinion leaders.
Motivating speaker and thrives with challenges
You have an audiology or audiological engineering background. You are a motivating speaker and you thrive with the challenges tied to making complex matter relevant to your audience.
Presenting and writing are comfortable tasks for you and you may already have proven your talent for presenting complex topics to different audiences in different settings.
The field of audiology and audiological engineering motivates you as well as contributing to the promotion of Widex hearing solutions.
Creative and inspiring and with experience a similar position
- You have experience from a similar position within the hearing aid industry or as a practicing audiologist
- You are a creative thinker with good communication and presentation skills, you may also be a skilled writer
- You are inspiring to be around and you are motivated by cross functional and global collaboration
- You thrive in a dynamic environment where flexibility is highly valued
- You have a Master degree in hearing sciences, audiological engineering or other related fields
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, and you are familiar with Microsoft Office programs and online presentation tools
You will be joining an informal working environment with many talented colleagues in a global working environment. We prioritize an exciting work environment and freedom to take responsibility for own projects. We offer an advantageous pension plan with health insurance, sports and art activities and in-house fitness facilities. We work in a new and environmentally friendly building in Vassingerød north of Copenhagen. You will be joining a company that works to increase the quality of life for many people around the world with hearing loss.
The deadline for application is November 30th 2016. We will be interviewing as applications come in. If you have questions or would like more information you are welcome to contact Marketing Director Lise Henningsen +45 4435 5600 or +45 2681 4243
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder