GIS Specialist for offshore wind farm projects
Imagine a future where you contribute to developing offshore wind farm projects while working with GIS and geodata in close collaboration with other GIS specialists
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the daily work and data management in connection with the development of our company’s offshore wind farm projects.
Welcome to the GIS team for Offshore
You’ll be part of the GIS team for Offshore where you’ll become a GIS specialist in a multifaceted team of GIS specialists, and where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the daily work and information management in relation to the development of our offshore wind farm projects. You’ll be a part of a department with a broad range of tasks and stakeholders where no two days are the same, and you’ll get the opportunity to follow a project from start to finish. You’ll also be a part of a team that supports and helps each other across projects and offices.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing data management – collecting, validating, analysing, and distributing data to relevant stakeholders
- performing 2D and 3D spatial analyses, for instance seabed survey data interpretation
- mapping, visualising, and distributing data on different platforms – analogue and web
- continuously working on digitising and developing workflows internally and in collaboration with stakeholders
- collaborating with other specialists to develop wind farm projects – both internally and externally
- maintaining a web-based ArcGIS solution to support knowledge sharing.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree or equivalent within a relevant field (e.g. geography, environmental planning, or surveying)
- have a curious, innovative, proactive, and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have extensive experience working with the ArcGIS platform, incl. ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Online, and Portal within a relevant field
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 08 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anne Luise Bryde Procida, Manager, on +4599554421 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.