Do you have the skills, mindset and ambition to support and implement world-class GIS systems that will support our very ambitious digital strategy?
Join us and become our new GIS Software Engineer in Energy Analytics & Geo Services where you’ll be responsible for implementing and maintaining our Esri GIS. We’re currently focused on implementing our digital strategy which includes new mobile GIS applications. While doing this, we also have a huge portfolio of legacy GIS applications that we need to maintain.
We work in an agile team with one part of the team in Denmark, the other in Malaysia. Our business units are spread across the globe from East Asia to Europe and the US. We’re focused on keeping our team up to date with the latest technology from Esri, so you’ll get plenty of opportunity to develop your skills.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle daily operations on our Esri based GIS platform
- be responsible for keeping the documentation of our portfolio up to date
- participate in meetings with our business customers to clarify and document requirements
- administer our portfolio of existing Esri based GIS applications
- develop new GIS applications and mobile GIS apps to support business requirements.
Your competences include that you
- have a master's degree in IT or natural sciences
- have extensive experience with the Esri platform and the apps it offers
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 8 July 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of Energy Analytics and Geo Services, by telephone on +45 9955 6360 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder