Do you have the skills, mindset and the ambition to support and implement world-class GIS systems that will support our very ambitious digital strategy?
Join us and become GIS Software Engineer in Energy Analytics where you’ll be responsible for implementing and maintaining our Esri GIS. We’re currently focusing on implementing our digital strategy, which includes new mobile GIS applications. While doing this, we also have a huge portfolio of legacy GIS applications that we need to maintain.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle daily operations on our Esri-based GIS platform
- be responsible for keeping documentation of our portfolio up to date
- participate in meetings with our business customers to clarify and document requirements
- administer our portfolio of existing Esri-based GIS applications
- develop new GIS applications and mobile GIS apps to support business requirements.
We aim to keep our team up to date with the latest technology from Esri, so you’ll get plenty of opportunity to develop your skills.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT or the natural sciences
- have extensive experience with the Esri platform and the apps it offers
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have extensive programming experience
- are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
We work in an agile team that spreads across borders with one part of the team in Denmark, the other part in Poland. Our business is mainly located in Denmark.
Can you ensure a stable grid providing power to one million customers and create energy solutions that meet future needs and green ambitions?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 5 January 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of Energy Analytics, by telephone on +45 9955 6360, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.