Do you have the skills, mindset and the ambition to support and implement world-class GIS systems that will support our very ambitious digital strategy?
Join us and become GIS Software Engineer in Energy Analytics & Geo Services where you’ll be responsible for implementing and maintaining our Esri GIS. We’re currently focusing on implementing our digital strategy which includes new mobile GIS applications. While doing this, we also have a huge portfolio of legacy GIS applications that we need to maintain.
We work in an agile cross-border team with one part of the team being located in Denmark, the other part in Poland. Our business is mainly located in Denmark.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle daily operations on our Esri-based GIS platform
- be responsible for keeping documentation of our portfolio up to date
- participate in meetings with our business customers to clarify and document requirements
- administer our portfolio of existing Esri-based GIS applications
- develop new GIS applications and mobile GSI apps to support business requirements.
We aim to keep our team up to date with the latest technology from Esri, so you’ll get plenty of opportunity to develop your skills.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT or natural sciences
- have extensive experience with the Esri platform and the apps it offers
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- have extensive programming experience
- are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted/Radius
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jakob Møl Mortensen, Head of Energy Analytics and Geo Services, by telephone on +45 9955 6360, if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.