GDPR Data Breach Manager for managing the investigation of personal data breaches
Do you want be a part of our organisation’s commitment to storing, processing and protecting personal data with high respect for human rights?
Join us and become GDPR Data Breach Manager in the Service Operations Center (EPIC), where you’ll be responsible for managing investigations of GDPR data breaches in cooperation with all parts of the organisation. You’ll also be responsible for translating legal regulations, compliance requirements and governance into an operational setting. The Service Operations Center (EPIC), which belongs under IT, monitors IT operations across the organisation and handles personal data breaches as well as major IT incidents.
Your key tasks will be to
- handle the investigation and closure of personal data breaches
- proactively drive the cooperation between different parts of the organisation
- cooperate closely with various legal functions with regard to GDPR
- participate in cross-organisational GDPR improvement initiatives
- mature and further implement our processes for handling GDPR data breaches.
You’ll be in charge of creating the perfect union between GDPR and the actual operating conditions and priorities of the different business areas. All this within an operating setup with high demands for speedy work.
Your competences include that you
- have highly developed skills for network building and stakeholder management
- thrive in situations of high complexity
- have experience with working in a compliance framework
- have experience with analysing business processes
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Furthermore, you’re able to structure complex situations and guide stakeholders through these. You speak and write English fluently. You’re comfortable working with all levels of an organisation and can easily address top-level management. You’re eager to learn and find governance, compliance adherence and business operations equally important.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 9 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Daldorph, Head of IT EPIC Center, by telephone on +45 4049 9933 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some work outside normal business hours.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.