Do you want to personally shape your own position in a new role as an experienced Developer in functional safety software?
For the R&D Software team we are looking for two new experienced colleagues, who will be developing functional safety software for our mobile robots.
You will be working from our main office in Odense and be part of our dynamic and ambitious company, whose dedicated colleagues love to make a difference to the working day and create success in the world of robotics.
Huge scope for influencing your work
We offer an exciting and responsible position with excellent opportunities for you to personally shape the role.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Analyzing customer safety requirements and safety goals
- Deriving Technical Safety Concept and Requirement
- Deriving Hardware and Software Safety Concepts
- Present project state to management
- Develop functional safety SW architecture and interfaces to non-safety parts
- Develop the functional safety SW in relation to concept and requirements
- Ensure that process and documentation follow requirements
- Perform reviews, verification and validation tests according to processes
- Assist in obtaining the functional safety approval of the products
The successful candidate
You are a qualified and experienced Functional Safety Engineer or Software Developer with more than 3 years of experience in developing functional safety software.
The successful candidate should have:
- Documented experience/training with functional safety requirements and standards
- Experience with developing SW for functional safety SIL level 3 or 4
- Experience with how to define interfaces between safety and non-safety SW
- Abilities and interest in analysing system requirements and functions
- Abilities to balance pragmatic solutions with good structure and documentation
As an ideal candidate, you are ambitious, innovative, careful and structured, so that we continue to ensure a high level of focus on quality in every aspect of our job. You work independently, are enterprising and very driven, and a sense of responsibility and ownership permeates your work. You are also persistent, willing to learn and adapt with ease to fast-changing environments.
At the same time, you are outgoing and thrive in a dynamic and international company, where employees from many different European countries form the framework for a good working and team environment. You are also fluent in both spoken and written English.
If you believe this is your chance to develop personally and professionally together with some of the most talented people in the industry, then please send us your application and your CV as quickly as possible via the "Ansøg" link.
We recommend that you visit our website www.mobile-industrial-robots.com, and learn more about Mobile Industrial Robots.
Employment by agreement - ideally as quickly as possible. Please note that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.