At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Our department in Motorola Solutions is based in Glostrup. We have a number of dedicated and skilled software developers who use modern technologies to develop software solutions for mission and business critical communication systems.
We collaborate closely with colleagues from around the world to deliver the best solutions for all of our customers. We offer an attractive work environment with many social clubs and company events.
We are looking to recruit several software developers as we continue expanding and creating new scrum teams for our cloud-based projects.
- You will be part of one of our a small scrum teams
- You will be using functional programming languages such as Elixir, solving complex programming challenges
- You will contribute to the design of the different cloud micro services when developing software, from architecture design, through coding to configuring deployments.
- You will ensure the security and safety of our Kubernetes deployment
- You will contribute to our end-to-end pipeline development including telemetry and testing.
We are hiring both new graduates and developers with a few years of professional experience and with a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Desire to excel as a software developer and very excited to learn more and build up your skill set.
- Passion for solving complex technical problems real customer use cases.
- Basic knowledge of functional programming or a desire to learn more within this area
- You are a Back-End of Full-Stack developer or this is what you want to do next
Ideally you would have:
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- Knowledge of deploying software using Kubernetes and Docker
- Worked with or learned about RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of distributed systems and resilient applications
- Knowledge of cybersecurity in cloud environments
- Excellent English communication skills
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.