Full stack .Net developer
Redeem Tech is a software development startup that possesses the experience and expertise providing reliable software solutions to businesses from a broad range of industries. We cover areas such as SaaS, mobile apps (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile), desktop applications (Windows, macOS, Linux), and web solutions.
We help business owners in establishing their online presence without the overbearing challenges posed by technology. We believe in minimizing the effort from the client.
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
Create and test software prototypes.
Develop client displays and user interfaces.
Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements.
Coordinate with other software professionals and developers.
Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC).
Development experience using C# .NET.
Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3.
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
Understanding of Agile methodologies.
Strong attention to detail.
Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs.
Able to work well in a team setting.
1. Structured and detail-oriented.
2. Well-considered and solution-oriented.
3. Hard-working and readiness for change if deadlines or priorities change.
4. A team player.
What We Offer:
1. Flexible working hours. (as much as you are available).
2. flexible working place (Remote position).
3. Flexible working Time. (morning or evening , night or day time).
3. You will gain the opportunity to implement your ideas. Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career.
Good To Know:
1. We would like you to start as soon as possible, and we are looking for both part-time and full-time engagement, but preferably with a minimum of a 3-month attachment to the company.
2. It is a unpaid position right now. There is a possibility to be converted into a fulltime empolyee.
For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.