Full-stack developer (internship)
We are a passionate diverse team working to reduce carbon dioxide emissions in transportation and reduce the exacerbation on climate change. Our focus is on low emitting passenger vehicles.
For this, we are developing a digital marketplace for consumers to learn and understand about hybrid-/electric cars as well as to purchase the most suitable car model. Both corporate and government stakeholders also have an account access to support the EV market development. As next steps in our product development, we are looking to accelerate the great work done by the team and further strengthen our development. Here's where you come in. You don't have to be knowledgeable in the auto industry but good at what you do. The customer journey is 98% digital - 2% offline for test driving and having the car handed over to your possession. We expect you to bring technical knowledge and technical experience to the team. We expect you to be comfortable around coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. We also expect you to be comfortable when there is no structure, map or path to walk on and you're the one, with the guidance of the team, who has to lay it out. Don't panic, we are sure you will do fine.
- Develop based on wireframes and/or mockups
- Avoid tech debt
- Support the team in development of server-side and client-side architecture
- Further develop the back-end
- Further develop the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Strengthen and manage a well-functioning client-side
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Help troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Knowledgeable of MongoDB and experienced with React in particular
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mindset
- Good problem solving skills
- Creative, curious, visionary is a plus
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
When joining you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of our tech stack. We have a great full-stack developer and looking to add an additional team member. This is a workplace where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, perspective and honest opinion you bring to the table. If you are an introvert or someone who doesn't handle large groups that easily, there is room for you here. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive innovation, performance and excellence. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age. We are all volunteers for now, work remote and with flexible hours. For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.