Full Stack Developer - Intern
Software Engineer Intern – for fast growing MedTech Start-Up
IMP SCANDINAVIA is a MedTech Start-Up that develops new intelligent monitoring technology to remotely monitor patients in the healthcare sector. The goal is to increase the quality of life for patients, to streamline the supervision and monitoring of patients, and to improve the health-related decision-making.
- Maintenance of the existing system - including adding new features, troubleshooting any issues faced by the customer, ensure smooth functioning of the software.
- Improving the UI-UX with new features and extending existing ones.
- Exploring integration of additional AI features.
- Your daily tasks will be designed in close corporation with the CTO and our developer.
- Experience or able to show your unique skills in developing modern cloud solutions such as websites and web-apps.
- Have a huge interest in software development, with focus on building cloud solutions and web development.
- Have some experience with developing Full Stack projects and testing in front-end and/or back-end.
What we offer?
- You will be joining a team of young passionated people and will have an impact on our business.
- Flexible working-hours: Time is precious. Make it count.
- Remote work allowed: You know how you perform best.
We value a great eager to learn and a positive energy very high, so please apply even if you can only check one or two of the points. As a part of the IMP team, you can expect lots of responsibility and challenges that will make you grow professionally and personally, 24/7 office space available, social events, and a letter of recommendation.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +45 28 14 88 38
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder