Full-stack Developer Intern
We want marketing success to happen by design - not by chance. We have been helping global brands such as Carlsberg, IKEA, What's App, and Uber do just that and we have now embarked on a journey to scale the availability of our services through digitalization. Therefore, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and independent intern to take part in the digitalization process.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Developer Intern, you will play a significant role in translating key elements of our consulting services into a digital prototype to test in the market. The role is new with us, and you will learn along with us through hands-on prototyping and market test loops.
You will develop the necessary software components to prove the value of the digital solution, and you will ensure that the prototype runs smoothly and is adapted based on test learnings. We are not looking for perfect but rather good-enough and full speed ahead!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Creative development: Develop a simple and relevant prototype to prove practical value of the digital solution
- Holistic documentation: Ensure that your development is documented to show how the prototype elements make up coherent parts of the full solution
- Tech roadmap: Suggest the optimal way forward for the solution including AI/ML perspectives to improve the user experience of the solution
- You are a curious and reflective person, and you are studying data science or similar
- You are well versed in HTML, CSS, Java Script, and know you way around relevant back-end frameworks and libraries
- You have probably already created a few examples of your prototyping capabilities
- You have experience translating complex business challenges into simple and intuitive software
- You have a proactive, positive, and approachable nature
- You have flawless English communication skills - verbal and written
What we offer you:
As a Full-Stack Developer Intern at Mano you will get hands on experience creating innovative MarTech software based on our world-class consulting knowhow. This is your opportunity to take part in our ambition to disrupting the way the most interesting advertisers in the world do marketing and campaign management. We offer you a steep learning curve working closely with a small team. Depending on your successful internship you may be considered for part or full-time employment.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch if you feel you match the above description. If you want to add a portfolio please do so in the attachment section.
Kindly note that we will read all applications on an ongoing basis and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Mano was founded in 2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark and is still the pioneer of global campaign orchestration. To date, they have, within the retail, beverage, beauty, and tech industries, helped marketers streamline campaign development to achieve next-level consumer relevance and campaign excellence. They have worked with some of the worlds largest brands across the US, EMEA and APAC like Carlsberg, Pandora, IKEA, Whats App, Constellation Brands, SK-II, Uber, Procter & Gamble, to name a few.
The office is in Copenhagen, and their team represents a genuinely international mindset with colleagues from over ten different countries and a shared ambition to become the global leader in campaign orchestration. The two founders of Mano strive to maintain a flat organizational structure and emphasise a highly entrepreneurial culture, accountability, and the mutual desire to drive the company forward.
The Mano team enjoy socialising together just as much as they like collaborating during the workday! You can regularly find the Mano team enjoying daily lunches and frequent informal social events, from yoga on the balcony to themed music quizzes and Friday bars at their new office in Nordhavn.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder