For our R&D Department in Brande or Ballerup, Denmark we are looking for a frontend developer with embedded software knowhow. You will be a part of a highly skilled software development team, who is focusing on solving tomorrow’s global energy needs. Our software development projects follow agile processes and are collaborations between project teams in different time zones and cultures
What are my responsibilities?
- Designing, implementing and testing GUI for the hand-terminal
- Participating in development projects across the Technology Department
- Participating in getting new projects in operation
- Participating in developing new technologies and methods
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are a Master of Science in Engineering, Engineer, Computer Scientist or similar
- You are interested in and have experience with embedded software development C and C++
- You are a fast learner and is already recognized as being an excellent sw developer
- You have solid experience with OO
- You deliver solutions of very high quality
- You have the ability to overview complex solutions
- You have knowledge of agile software development methods and tools
- As a person you are holistic and you have a structured, result-oriented and quality approach to your work
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and you have good cooperation and communication skills
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job via "Ansøg" lin. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5772.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder