You’re a fast working and eager to learn student that has had experience with html, CSS, design, and has dabbled in wordpress. If you’re self-taught, you’re above the rest already. We work with a variety of clients and rolling out wordpress based websites is what many of them are asking for at the moment. Front-end development and integration of tools is where you’ll end up spending a significant portion of your time.
- You will be challenged to both DESIGN and BUILD wordpress based landing pages
- Experience with front-end tools like Divi, Elementor, WP-Bakery, Gutenberg, etc
- Hands-on development of our product and website, which includes development of HTML/CSS and web pages based on wireframes and visual designs, and implementation of commercial and open source web technologies
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely with our design team to produce landing pages and subpages in wordpress
- Thoroughly test your work on multiple browsers and mobile devices
- Demonstrate effective communication with fellow team members and management
- Rapidly prototype ideas in order to learn what works and how to elevate concepts to the next level
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- People that can find answers to their problems when they get stuck by using Github or StackOverflow
- Experience creating graphics from scratch using Photoshop/Illustrator or similar software
- Experience testing and debugging work on multiple browsers & screen sizes
- Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
- Familiarity with agile sprints and giving updates on projects
- Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, mobile pages, and usability
- Familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles
Extra Points for the Following:
- Experience migrating web pages from Wordpress
- Using visual page builders like WPBakery, elementor, Divi, etc
- AWS / Hosting solutions
- Responsive design experience + hand-coded breakpoints
- Knowledge of web analytics and experience implementing and testing tags
- QA testing
- API integrations
- Interest in both front-end and back-end work
- Experience writing code from scratch
- AMP (accelerated mobile pages)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Joining a team of diverse, smart, creative and hard-working professionals
- Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career through meetups, colleagues and other places.
- Fast Learning environment
- Opportunities for part-time and full-time hire after internship
- Fun workplace: Office inside of Talent Garden Rainmaking
- Access to startups and founders within the Danish Startup Scene
- Catered Lunch
- A chance to learn something new every day
We’re only looking for students that require credit for their school at the moment.
Please apply via this job posting and include your CV, links to previous projects, and your potential start date.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.