Frontend Developer Intern
Join us in our mission to make an impact in the health industry as our new Frontend Developer Intern! Are you ready to be part of something extraordinary? Evido is on a mission to change the paradigm of one of our most deadly diseases, and we're seeking a talented front-end developer intern to join our dynamic team.
At Evido we refuse to accept the status quo. We want to revolutionize healthcare by introducing a data-driven diagnostic tool that empowers medical doctors to identify high-risk individuals in a timely manner for one of our most deadly diseases – with the potential of helping millions of people every year and saving valuable lives. Evido is founded and anchored in years of extensive clinical research and high-quality health data that we are leveraging to drive innovation. We are introducing new data-driven solutions to timely detect at-risk people and close a crucial gap in the field of Fatty Liver Disease – one of our most deadly diseases.
As a Frontend Developer Intern, you will play a crucial role in developing and shaping Evido's digital presence and product. You'll have the opportunity to work on frontend development projects with high autonomy, focusing on creating engaging user interfaces and seamless user experiences. We are looking for exceptional individuals who want to help Evido reach the next level. The duration of the internship, working hours, and other arrangements are flexible, but ideally, we would prefer a full-time intern from September to December.
Who You Are:
- You have a strong passion for frontend development and a solid understanding of web technologies.
- You thrive in a highly dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
- Knowledge in the healthcare industry is a plus, but a keen interest in it is a must.
- Graphic design and visual communication skills are a great plus but not a requirement.
What We Offer:
- A dynamic work environment with an awesome team of colleagues.
- An internship that you can shape to a great extent depending on your own interests.
- Autonomy over your own work in our small but ambitious team.
- Valuable connections within the startup community.
- An incredible opportunity to create a real impact in healthcare.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com or phone number +45 21 76 60 18.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.