Are you passionate frontend developer with at least a few years of experience, wanting to take your abilities to the next level? Are you looking to work in a company in growth, that believes in growing together as a team, and is ambitious about being the best technology partner for our clients?
Your most important task as a frontend developer in Kruso will be to deliver the best possible web solutions to our clients, striving to raise the bar of our entire frontend development environment in terms of new technologies, standards and best practices. We are looking for someone with a burning passion for frontend development, who can help the company and the team continuously improve towards excellence.
We expect you to contribute with drive and dedication, and we provide a working environment where everyone matters, and where there is room for personal and professional development. Kruso is a company in growth, and we offer the right candidate a great opportunity to influence our direction as a company.
What we expect of you:
- Frontend development is your professional passion. Frontend is the right end of programming. Obviously. Backend insight is a welcome plus, but frontend is where you want to make a difference.
- You write great code. At the end of the day, coding is what we do, and you excel at web-based frontend technologies.
- You're ambitious. You want to be the best, and you are continuously looking to improve.
- You're a team player. You like the daily cooperation, knowledge sharing, and the give-and-take of team development.
- Quality matters. Our primary goal is to build the best possible solutions for our clients, and you acknowledge the importance of the last 10 percent.
In addition to the above, we would expect you to have:
- The ability to work from our Copenhagen or Aarhus office
- If you are not an EU citizen, that you have an EU work permit
What will you be doing?
If you have skills for and ambitions towards roles like Lead Developer or Client Lead, we will provide the opportunities to make it happen.
Why work at Kruso?
Kruso is a dynamic and open environment, where we love to cooperate and share knowledge with each other, and work together to continuously improve ourselves. We have a strong professional culture where we focus on finding and developing the best solutions for our clients. At the same time, we pride ourselves in a casual working environment where there's room for everyone.
Once a month we have a company-wide innovation day, where teams and individuals choose topics to work with in order to learn and share new technologies.
Kruso is one of Denmark’s most experienced suppliers of digital solutions for both public and private sector companies. We're about 20 developers at our offices in downtown Copenhagen and Malmö. Our services include digital strategy, consultancy, development and support, based on .Net.
If you ask us what we do, we like to answer with the 3 D's: digital, difficult, .Net.
How to Apply
Please apply for the job by filling out the form below. If you have questions about the job, please reach out to our Head of Frontend, Nikolaj Borup, at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder