Frontend 3D visualization Engineer
You will be working in a tightly-knit team assisted by junior developers while closely collaborating with our design team. Together, you'll be leveraging development and design decisions to key stakeholders, participate in brainstorming sessions and other activities, where your cross-domain collaboration skills will be put to test. This is a start-up environment and you are not confined within your job description, which means that your input in any aspect is valuable. Learn more, please apply!
Our dev team is seeking a confident software engineer with solid 3D skills for heading the development of cloud-based 3D BIM data visualization software for construction sites. Our goal is to mitigate risks and reduce mistakes that take place during construction projects to ensure lower costs and higher quality of the final product. We're looking for a colleague that is as excited as us to tackle the challenge and would take pride in shaping the future of construction industry with the help of our solution.
The perfect candidate:
- Has advanced knowledge in writing code for 3D math
- Is confident in programming for polygonal 3D
- Expresses interest in 3D data visualization
- Has experience working with 3D Pointcloud (PC)
- Participated in developing web-based applications
- Is familiar with Autodesk Software
- Has general understanding of processes in construction industry
- Thrives in a start-up environment
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.