Front-end Web Developer in an unique international organization
Would you like to be part of an academic institution that inspires students’ curiosity and love of learning, fosters academic achievement, intercultural understanding, and development of life skills essential for engaged citizenship? Join a growing organization with a focus on quality and a constant demand for innovation.
We offer a position with a wide range of responsibilities - from internal technical development to participation in cross-departmental projects in a non-bureaucratic organization with fast decision-making and implementation processes.
We are a small IT development department with five full-time staff and you will work in an international, informal and enthusiastic environment with emphasis on cultural understanding and teamwork.
Our department specializes in custom solutions that support our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Minneapolis, as well as our customers in the USA. We are an agile team and practice continuous deployment.
You live and breathe front-end design and are ready to become our resident expert who makes our web based solutions shine - on the inside as well as on the outside.
Start date is as soon as possible and you will be based in our Copenhagen office on Vestergade.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-starter who can work collaboratively and independently on complex projects
- Develop and support custom-built solutions
- Practice agile methodologies and continual deployment
- Deliver a high level of service
- Formulate technical specifications through dialogue with stakeholders.
- Test your own design and code
Required professional and personal competencies
- Higher education degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 3 years of recent, relevant experience
- In-depth expertise in web development using TypeScript, Angular 2, C# and Asp.Net
- Excellent UI/UX and CSS design skills
- Passionate about your work and the industry
- An exciting, informal, enthusiastic and international work environment
- Great colleagues who work as a team and make DIS a great place to work
- Support for your professional development through courses, conferences and other events
- An emphasis on employee well-being and a good work life balance
- Pension and Health Insurance Plan and a favourable lunch plan.
Would you like to know more?
Contact André Just Vedgren, Director of IT Development at +45 3376 5498.
Read more about DIS
Please submit a CV and an application letter in English as soon as possible using the link below no later than September 16, 2018. We will review applications and call in promising candidates on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder