Front-end Developer with a taste for backend code
This exciting position, which will initially be a 1-year fixed term maternity cover, is your chance to immerse yourself into the GN universe and partake in the development and management of our online presence. Join our team of highly experienced fellow developers and deliver innovative solutions and services
Welcome to GN Audio – we know sound
At the GN Group, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to consumers, call centers and offices through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the online development team within Digital Business Development in Ballerup, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of global online presence.
Deliver high quality code and great features
You will be involved in development projects for eCommerce, product sites, data delivery to online marketplaces and more. Doing so, you help ensure that our online presence represents our high-tech brands and gives users a seamless experience. You will be a part of all processes and collaborate closely with the team and your fellow developers as you:
- Take significant part in expanding and customizing our online e-commerce platform
- Support and maintain existing code
- Explore and report potential issues and help solve them
- Provide your recommendations and ideas during scoping and planning
- Partake in delivery and rollout
Join our team of highly skilled individuals
With our team consisting of talented solution architects, developers, DevOps, QA engineers and product owners placed in Ballerup and Kiev, we boast a very wide but specialized skill set. We are eager to both guide you and listen to your ideas.
You enjoy working closely with your colleagues. You are open to new ways of doing things, and you see every change along the way as an exciting challenge.
Furthermore, you care about even the smallest of details, knowing their importance in the bigger picture, and you:
- Have +3 years of experience with hands-on front-end development using modern frameworks and methods.
- Have knowledge of cross-browser project development, preprocessors such as SASS or LESS and have some experience working with back-end languages such as C#. Knowledge of Sitecore 8.x+, Restful services, AngularJS, Bootstrap and CI/CD Tools would be a great plus.
- May have an education in IT, web-development or similar from ITU, DTU or the like – though it is not a requirement.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘ANSØG’ link no later than 21 September 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Søren Marquardsen, Manager of Online Development DK, on +45 45 75 06 81.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.