Front-end developer (Angular) Internship Start 2.semester 2023
We seek a passionate front-end development intern willing to acquire new knowledge and work on the sidelines of our journey towards creating the most amazing digital itinerary solution ever.
Our vision is to make travel planning fun instead of being tedious, stressful, and complicated by gathering the essential tools in one place. We are already far ahead in the development of the platform. We have launched the platform's first version and are continuously improving the user experience through usability testing.
- Lentii is an intelligent online bookmarking service for people who are creating an itinerary.
- We've created an intelligent webcrawler that scans every link and automatically converts them into a bookmarked idea in your itinerary, with the price description and image no matter the source of the link.
The assignments are, among others:
- Working closely together with our full-stack developer.
- You will also be included in the decision-making on what features should be prioritized and how we should solve them according to the best practice.
- Responsive design conversion of the interface to support mobile and small computer screens.
- You will be responsible for the front-end code and working partly on Quality Assurance and optimizing the stage (demo) deploys with our full-stack developer.
- If you're interested in UX, you'll also be involved in usability testing on the product and our high-fidelity prototype tests to be the gatekeeper on the development aspect.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a passionate, young, yet competent startup team.
- A chance to be working on innovative coding challenges to optimize the UI/UX.
- Extremely flexible working terms, including working remotely, working when it fits your calendar best, etc.
- The option to gain insights into full-stack assignments (if you're interested).
We are looking for:
- A passionate intern with a willingness to acquire new knowledge.
- An open-minded person is interested in being part of a startup environment.
- Someone who’s entrepreneurial and not afraid to think creatively and get outside their comfort zone.
- A person who believes that the travel industry is exciting and who’s passionate help make life easier for travelers worldwide.
It is a plus but not a requirement if you possess a full professional proficiency in either; Danish, German, French, or Spanish.
- Masters using HTML and CSS.
- Professional proficiency with Js and/or PHP is a plus.
- Experience/ or a good understanding of using Github.
- Fluent English skills, both in writing and verbally.
- That you are determined and dutiful.
*Experience with Angular is a very big plus but not a requirement*
- Front-end coding for future features.
- Quality Assurance.
- Development conceptualization.
- Dev. on our WP landing page.
- Dev. of our onboarding tutorial interface.
Feel free to reach out
If you think it might be exciting to be part of a startup operating in a market in rapid development, please apply via The Hub. NB: Application can only be sent through the apply link. For more information or questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +45 27 50 97 35.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.