FPGA Verification Engineer - be a part of an international IT- and Datacom company
In order to strengthen the verification processes and the simulation environment in Silicom Denmark, the company is looking for an experienced System Verilog / UVM /UVVM Verification Engineer, experienced with FPGAs, who will be responsible for creating, building and maintaining Silicom’s simulation environments.
In this position you will have the opportunity to gain influence and put your mark on the simulation environments in Silicom Denmark. You will be part of a dedicated highly skilled FPGA & verification team, and work closely together with the Team Leader, Project managers, FPGA Designers and the other FPGA Verification engineer.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
- Create and build UVM / UVVM simulation environment, including:
- writing test plans and other relevant verification documents
- creating testbenches and testcases
- creating agents
- creating scoreboards
- Maintain existing UVM / UVVM simulation environments
- Create scripts to automate the test procedures
- Create and build a block and/or chip - level verification environment for multiple FPGAs
Furthermore, we expect you to participate along with the FPGA designers to debug issues when they occur.
You will be the expert in the framework and way of working with verification in a UVM / UVVM environment, and you will support your colleagues in this.
Your profile includes
- Expert in System Verilog including Assertions and functional Coverage
- Expert in UVM and experience with UVVM
- Experience with VHDL
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Questa and / or VCS
- Some experience with and knowledge of FPGAs
- Solid experience with verification requirements and test plans
- Knowledge of and experience with scripting languages as TCL / Python
- Experience with regression testing / continuous integration - experience with Jenkins / GitLab
- Good debugging skills
The ideal candidate has an engineering background ( candidate- or bachelor degree ) within electronics, combined with experience in creating simulation environment in the electronic industry, e.g. IT, datacom or telecom. Very good skills in English, written and spoken.
How to apply:
Please apply online via the "Apply" button; for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 22733013.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
About Silicom Denmark:
Silicom Denmark A/S, formerly Fiberblaze A/S, located in Søborg Denmark, is a Danish IT- and Datacom company founded in 2008. In 2014 Fiberblaze was acquired by Silicom Ltd. and is now a fully owned subsidiary. All Silicom Denmark’s development is driven and controlled out of our office in Denmark.
Silicom Denmark is a significant international OEM supplier of FPGA based high performance Network Interface Cards for the Financial, Telecommunication, Datacenter / Cloud and Cyber Security sectors. The growth is fueled by Silicom Denmark’s ability to provide solutions matching customer requirements, from unconfigured hardware platforms to fully configured solutions.
Silicom Denmark’s portfolio includes Capture and Financial solutions within the range of 1-400Gb/s, unconfigured network cards as well as IP Cores for FPGAs and ASICs.
In Silicom Denmark you will join app. 55 dedicated colleagues in a flat informal organization with fast decision-making processes. The environment is very dynamic and characterized by innovation, a pioneering spirit and cooperation. The company culture is a “we culture” where everyone pitches in to influence projects and daily schedules. You will have the freedom to do your own planning, and you will be a part of a hardworking team that also takes the time to have fun.