Do you want to work in a professional development team, where your opinion matters?
What are you going to do?
As FPGA design Engineer, you will:
- Implement new functionality for embedded systems
- Create a reusable testbench environment
- Verify code on the target hardware
- Debug embedded system solutions
What we have
- A functional code base in VHDL
- An automatic build and test environment
- An embedded softcore processor
- An experienced development team of FPGA and Hardware developers
What we offer
- Your ideas matter and we value your contribution
- You will impact the way we work with FPGA development
- We support continuous development of your professional skills
Who are you?
- You have a Master or bachelor degree in electronic engineering or computer science
- You have a passion for working professionally with FPGAs in embedded systems
Working place location
- You will mainly be working on site our location at Teglholmsgade 41, Copenhagen SV
- Your home office can be used as a supplement
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is the 30th of October 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager Bo Uldall Nielsen by phone on +45 20 59 93 01. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder