ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Field Service Engineer is a professional service provider in the water treatment industry. She or he provides on-site services at our major accounts in the assigned geographic area.
The following activities are a guideline; others can be part of the job scope:
- On site chemical laboratory testing and program follow-up
- Customer reporting/Data processing
- First line trouble shooting for Cooling, Boiler, Water & Waste and Industrial process (water) treatment applications
- Execute Site Surveys, Equipment Start up and Commissioning
- Report all work related accidents (including vehicle), diseases, dangerous occurrences, near misses, incidents and damage to property to Line Manager and EHS Manager
- Management of Repairs/Maintenance/warrantee
- Retain verbal and written contact with customers
- Minor assembly operations, as required
- Project coordination
- Support costing of contracts
- Conduct technical trainings
- Fulfill Piloting and Field trials when required
- Participate in the team meetings to share best practices
- Comply with integrity and safety as required by SUEZ policies
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A laboratory degree in chemistry
- Analytical experience through work or internships
- Capable of working independent as well as together with the Account Managers
- Service oriented, external focus
- Commercial feeling and interest
- Good communication and computer skills
- Fluent in Danish and English both verbal and written
- Driver license cat. B
- A B.Sc. or higher degree in relevant Engineering or process/laboratory oriented technical education
- Chemical skills
- Good presentation and accurate reporting skills
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Taking initiative - driven by technical improvements
In this role your work will consist of:
- Training on the job as well as in depth training in the SUEZ Centre of Excellence in Belgium
- Going to different production sites throughout the week
- A combination of routine (laboratory) work (50%) and reporting / projects work (50%)
- Being at customer sites at least 80% of the time adding value to our customers by ensuring continuous optimized chemical treatments
- Work closely together with the SUEZ CMS Account Manager and the European Commercial and Technical Group.
- Learning and developing yourself every day
You will be part of the Belgium – Netherlands – Nordics team.
- A diverse role including a good combination of practical work, routine tasks and technical challenges
- A broad offering of technical and commercial training
- Being a part of a local SUEZ team in Denmark with great chances to exchange experiences within the Nordics and European SUEZ teams
- A highly competitive salary and secondary benefits (company car included)
If you are interested please send your CV and application to SUEZ Water A/S via the "Ansøg" link.
SUEZ is a global water treatment - and resource management group with more than 88.000 employees worldwide. In SUEZ Water Treatment Solutions, we service Industries and Municipalities with water treatment technology and chemicals for conditioning.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.