Roles & Responsibilities:
The person we look for is a service technician working closely together with our Danish team to serve and collaborate with our customers who are leading companies in the (chemical) industry.
The candidate ideally lives in the Central Funen or Western Sealand area commuting to our customers in the Western-Sealand and less frequent to the triangle region (Fredericia).
In the role, you will travel to our customers about four days a week. You will do a combination of sampling, analytical monitoring, inventory follow-up and finally reporting of your identified improvements to the customer. You will spend the remaining time on training, team meetings etc.
On your daily work you will mainly focus on:
- Working safely and reporting unsafe situations.
- First line trouble shooting for Cooling, Boiler, Water & Waste and Industrial process (water) treatment applications
- Execute Site Surveys, Equipment Start up and Commissioning
- Management of Repairs/Maintenance/warrantee
- Fulfill Piloting and Field trials when required
- Participate in the team meetings to share best practices
You will be equipped with a company car, laptop, company phone.
You will be part of the growing team in Denmark, reporting to the Area Manager Nordics.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A process technologist or laboratory degree in chemistry
- Analytical experience through work or internships
- Capable of working independent as well as together with the Account Managers
- Service oriented, external focus
- Commercial feeling and interest
- Good communication and computer skills
- Fluent in Danish and English both verbal and written
- A valid car driving license
- A B.Sc. or higher degree in Engineering or process/laboratory oriented technical education.
- Technical skills to manage process equipment and operations
- Good presentation and accurate reporting skills
- Strong flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Taking initiative – driven by technical improvements
- Being part of a local market leader and strong global company resulting in multiple career opportunities.
- A diverse role including consisting of routine assignments as well as self-identified projects.
- A broad offering of technical and commercial training
- Unique chances to exchange experiences within the Nordics & BeNeLux team and beyond
- A highly competitive salary and secondary benefits (company car included)
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Please note that your application should be written in English
Veolia has made a formal submission to acquire parts of SUEZ, including the SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions business unit. This strategic decision reflects the positive contribution made by our business unit to offer value to customers and deliver financial performance for shareholders. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions will remain part of SUEZ until the deal has been formally concluded, including approval from any relevant regulatory bodies, and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. It is anticipated that the acquisition of the business will be completed during Q1 2022.