As part of the continued development, launch, and initial roll-out of the X1 series, we need a skilled Field Service Engineer to conduct installations on-site, production support, and training of resellers and end users. The position will be based in the 3Shape headquarters in central Copenhagen and will cover the Northern European region. You will be anchored in R&D while working with Development, Support, and Product Management, feeding suggestions to product improvements directly to your colleagues in these areas. A natural part of the job is traveling - mostly to installation sites, but also to our production facility in Poland and other regional 3Shape offices.
- B.Sc. in electronics, mechatronics engineering, or similar domain knowledge
- Experience with installation, commissioning, and troubleshooting of large electro-mechanical equipment, preferably with radiology- or other medical devices
- Professional and service minded, also under pressure
- Self-driven, aware, and responsible
- Fluent in the Scandinavian languages, English, and preferably also German
- Category B driver’s license as a minimun is a requirement
- An opportunity to be part of launching a brand new high-end, high tech product that will revolutionize the 3D X-scanning field
- A key role in building our customer and reseller relationships for the future
- A team in which you will develop your professional and personal skills and where you can shape your own career path
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
We look forward to receiving your application! Please apply as soon as possible via the link "Ansøg" as we will be reviewing candidates continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 6126 6626