For our client DHL Aviation, we are looking for a Regional Information Security Coordinator.
Are you passionate about working with information security as well as IT Risk & Compliance Management? Then it is you we are looking for!
You will be helping the business in seven European countries by securing that the security information complies with applicable standards (ISO 27001 and internal technical standards related to Operating Systems, Database security, Web, applications and software development). That means traveling will occur.
- Introduce and implement DHL Information Security Management System (ISMS) and appropriate procedures and test these safeguards on a regular basis.
- Review, evaluate and support business requests related to information security topics.
- Ensure appropriate DHL security concept is applied to all IT systems.
- Thoroughly conduct and complete annual reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources.
- Help ensure that disaster recovery and emergency operating procedures are in place and tested on a regular basis.
- Passionately assist in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis.
- Work in pursuit of company goals, and further DHL Aviation on the IT security area to help ensure future excellence.
- Ensure effective staff training programs are in place to increase security awareness across DHL Aviation.
At the same time, you will be having great opportunities to influence your work, come up with ideas and solutions and work at flexible hours.
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. The DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
- You probably have a technical background within IT backend administration. You are logical and analytical and have good collaboration skills.
- We expect you to have experience with ISO 27001 for at least 2-3 years.
- You need to be able to assess the technical side and evaluate whether there are alternative solutions required if information security concerns are discovered.
- Risk assessment are one major component within the work of information security. i.e. experience within this field is expected
- It´s important that you speak and write English. if you speak German it will be considered as an advantage.
- As a person, you are proactive, flexible and resourceful, curious, and above all, passionate for the work you're doing.
What DHL offers:
A full-time position in an international company, which will be Denmark's Best Workplace.
DHL has a high level of commitment and a strong culture. The environment is dynamic, inspiring and educational. Both on a professional and social level, and there is an informal and humorous tone. DHL manages to create results through their employees' drive. DHL offers a good pension scheme, health insurance, lunch plan and flexibility in working hours.
How to apply:
Please do not hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you need more information, please contact Recruiter Martin Budig at Bloom via email@example.com or phone +45 5370 6599.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.