Facilities Project Manager
Join us as a Facilities Project Manager in our Operations Logistics department where you’ll support the management of our existing portfolio..
Facilities Project Manager for our offshore wind projects
Would you like to join a fast-growing and high focus area within our Operations organisation and take part in the development, construction and management of our onshore facilities?
Join us as a Facilities Project Manager in our Operations Logistics department where you’ll support the management of our existing portfolio of onshore facilities and play a major role in the development, construction and operation of future projects.
Operations Logistics is part of Ørsted Wind Power, and we support the operation and maintenance of our offshore wind farms by ensuring that safe and efficient onshore and offshore logistics are developed, delivered and supported. We own and occupy a portfolio of facilities - including offices, warehouses, training towers, quaysides, pontoons and heliports - in the United Kingdom, Denmark and Germany, with future projects lined up in Holland, Taiwan and the US.
Together with your colleagues, you’ll be responsible for gathering inputs from internal stakeholders, developing new concepts and standardising solutions to support Ørsted throughout the lifecycle of the onshore facilities - from initial concept, through feasibility, design, and execution into operations.
Your key tasks will be to
- support the selection of harbours and preparation of CAPEX and OPEX estimates for new facilities
- define Ørsted Operations’ requirements and ensure they are embedded into projects
- support Ørsted project managers during the development of the design, ITT and execution of construction contracts
- ensure as-built documentation is transferred to Ørsted Operations and robust maintenance plans are implemented
- support the development of a facilities management strategy for our portfolio
In addition, you’ll be responsible for gathering inputs from the sharp end of Operations and ensuring that relevant legislation, best practice, safety, lessons learnt and future-proofing are incorporated into facilities. Finally, you’ll work with Operations Facilities Concept Line in developing new facilities concepts such as hub solutions, where multiple wind farms are operated out of a single facility.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant bachelor’s degree, preferably within civil engineering, real estate management or construction management
- have solid project management experience and have a certification in project management at PMI or IPMA level
- have extensive experience with multi-disciplinary construction projects and facilities management
- have knowledge of warehouse and harbour logistics
- are able to incorporate safety into the lifecycle of the facilities and preferably have a safety qualification, such as NEBOSH in the UK.
Moreover, it’s important that you’ve excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and master English at negotiation level. In addition, you’ve a result-oriented approach to your work, can work well both independently and in teams, and have good stakeholder management skills.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 6 May 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Høy Jørgensen, Head of Operations Logistics, by telephone on +45 9955 6141 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
You may choose to be based either at our Danish office in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or at our London office in the United Kingdom. You should expect some travelling in Denmark and Northern Europe in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder