Expert for Advanced Data Driven Manufacturing
As an ADMST expert you will be working with innovative and partially disruptive manufacturing...
Expert for Advanced Data Driven Manufacturing & Service Technologies
For our Technology Evaluation and Innovation Strategy team (TEIS), we are looking for a an Expert for Advanced Data Driven Manufacturing Technologies (ADMST).
As an ADMST expert you will be working with innovative and partially disruptive manufacturing and service technologies that will be helping to further reduce costs and improve quality along our value chain. Projects will be positioned within our manufacturing core scope i.e. manufacturing and servicing of wind turbines.
This is a function that is allocated within our CTO organization, interfacing in all technical domains across our global development organization.
What are my responsibilities?
As ADMST expert your key areas of responsibilities are:
- Early evaluation of new data analytics enabled manufacturing and service technologies
- Creating an overview of technologies that have been successfully implemented in other relevant industries, such as machinery industry, logistics, aviation, etc.
- Creating a strategic roadmap with prioritized search fields
- Driving feasibility studies for selected technologies in pre-defined search fields
- Establishing contacts to technology providers such as startups or universities (in collaboration with other internal teams)
- Setting up pilot projects with the clear target to mature technologies up to TRL3
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You probably have a master’s degree in engineering / manufacturing technologies
- A PHD and / or a proven record (3-5 years) in a relevant research environment is a plus. A healthy mix of academic and industrial research is a plus
- You have 3-5 year experience in innovation management
- Ideally you have been working in the wind industry before
- A proven track record in one or several of those topics is a plus: AR / VR, robotics and automation, additive manufacturing
- You have a proven track record in compiling and presenting excellent reports with solid conclusions and recommendations to all management levels. Your analytical skill are outstanding.
- You are a result driven person who’s motivation is driven by delivering tangible results that mark a real impact
- Your English proficiency is at a professional level, both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Christopher Ulrich via phone: +45 2469 0422.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID (13855) in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.