Experienced wind turbine engineer for Wind Power's Advanced Analytics
Do you have the drive and passion to lead the advanced analytics transformation for the next generation wind turbine operations? Are you interested in joining the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power?
We are looking for a new member of the Ørsted Wind Power Advanced Analytics team. We are responsible for leading the development, of new data driven solutions based on advanced analytics. These solutions will improve the performance, reliability, and integrity of the largest offshore wind farm fleet in the world. We work in agile teams consisting of Product Owners, Data Scientists, Engineers, and IT developers.
Your key tasks will be to
- based on your experience and interaction with sites, generate and refine development ideas for turbine optimisation/fault avoidance
- create operational and actionable task descriptions for the technicians at site
- support operator in evaluating incidents that are created by the lab's analytics models.
- represent the lab towards the technicians at sites
- work closely together with data scientist's and software developers in a small team taking end-to-end responsibility for identifying, developing, documenting and commissioning new analytics solutions. The solutions are analysing sensor signals, alarms, events etc. mainly from WTG and SCS avoid failures or increase yield.
Your competences include that you
- have at least years of hands-on working experience with general commissioning or maintenance of wind turbines, preferably at sites
- have hands-on technical knowledge on park controllers, WTG control principles, subsystems and signals, as well as WTG fault modes
- are able to see new ways or methods that can optimise production or make operations more efficient
- have a technical background in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Marine Engineering, Automation Technician or equivalent
- enjoy working closely with a highly skilled, cross functional team and deliver end to end solutions.
Moreover, you should be pragmatic, have a can-do attitude and enjoy being proactive. You are open to try something new and welcome an agile way of working. Having a good network with our site organisation is considered an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 December 2017, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to Jørgen Brøndgaard, Product Owner, on telephone +45 9955 7778 or Klaus Baggesen Hilger, Head of department, on telephone +45 9955 2086 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please note that we won't accept applications by email. For your application to be reviewed, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder