Silicom Denmark is growing and expanding rapidly with new cutting edge acceleration solutions for 5G Core Network. In order to strengthen the process regarding solution delivery within the area of 5G mobile network, the company is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to a newly created position.
As a new Solution Architect you will have the overall responsibility for the entire solution delivery process from sales to development to delivery.
You will be the driving force in ensuring that the customer requirements are anchored in the development at a sufficient level, so it can be developed. You will identify key challenges and build a vision of the future system. You are the customers´ representative in development, and you will operate at all levels of product development and be deeply rooted in the R&D organization.
You will have the opportunity to gain influence and put your mark on the entire solution delivery process in Silicom Denmark. You will report to the VP of Solutions Engineering.
Your responsibilities and primary tasks:
- Responsible for the solution delivery process from sales to development to delivery
- Overall responsible for the technology
- Identify key challenges and build a vision of future systems
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a solution delivery and ensure their proper implementation
- In close collaboration with development define and specify the requirements
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions - write the specifications
- Ensure ongoing testing - describe how the product can be tested
- Analyze and identify potential short and long term risks that may cause technical issues - tests of performance security
- Act as an interlink between several parties: customers, sales, engineers
The Solution Architect is an essential role for all parties involved in the solution delivery process and you shall be able to communicate with customers, sales, engineers as well as business owners and top managers.
Your profile includes:
- Knowledge of 5G ORAN architecture
- Knowledge of FPGA technology
- Experience with either FPGA development or SW development
- Solid technical knowledge
- Great interest in understanding and developing technology
- Ability to ”break” a system down into smaller areas and describe them
- Ability to follow the progress during the product´s development cycle and ensure that we reach our goal
The ideal candidate has an engineering background ( candidate- or bachelor degree ) within electronics, combined with experience as a Solution Architect from the electronic industry, 5G Mobile Core Network with emphasis on ORAN split and acceleration in HW. It is important that you have solid system understanding and are able to understand a system from different angles such as FPGA, SW and HW. Very good communication skills in English, written and spoken.
How to apply:
Please apply online to firstname.lastname@example.org; for further information, you are welcome to contact Selsøe & Partners ApS: Helle Selsøe +45 22733013.
About Silicom Denmark:
Silicom Denmark A/S, formerly Fiberblaze A/S, located in Søborg Denmark, is a Danish IT- and Datacom company founded in 2008. In 2014 Fiberblaze was acquired by Silicom Ltd. and is now a fully owned subsidiary. All Silicom Denmark’s development is driven and controlled out of our office in Denmark.
Silicom Denmark is a significant international OEM supplier of FPGA based high performance
Network Interface Cards for the Financial, Telecommunication, Datacenter / Cloud and Cyber Security sectors. The growth is fueled by Silicom Denmark’s ability to provide solutions matching customer requirements, from unconfigured hardware platforms to fully configured solutions.
Silicom Denmark’s portfolio includes Capture and Financial solutions within the range of 1-400Gb/s, unconfigured network cards as well as IP Cores for FPGAs and ASICs.
In Silicom Denmark you will join app. 45 dedicated colleagues in a flat informal organization with fast decision-making processes. The environment is very dynamic and characterized by innovation, a pioneering spirit and cooperation. The company culture is a “we culture” where everyone pitches in to influence projects and daily schedules. You will have the freedom to do your own planning, and you will be a part of a hardworking team that also takes the time to have fun.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.