Experienced Software developer – Embedded (DESKLINE & HOMELINE)
Would you like to help LINAK excel and improve our scalable SW platform(s) for DESKLINE® and HOMELINE® applications?
Would you like to help LINAK excel and improve our scalable SW platform(s) for DESKLINE® and HOMELINE® applications? Do you want to work in a Danish family-owned company that is a global leader in its field?
We are looking for an embedded software developer for our R&D department. You will become part of a team of enthusiastic software specialists who develop embedded software. You will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with competent software developers across LINAK worldwide.
You will experience an agile and dynamic workday structured by Scrum with challenges related to the development of new products and ongoing modifications/optimizations of existing products and process improvements. You will become part of the R&D Software and Projects development alongside project managers, hardware developers, embedded software developers, windows and mobile app developers, software QA testers and the Quality and Sales departments.
In this position you will be a part of one of our Software Scrum teams.
- Develop, write and document software for new products through a SW platform
- Write and perform unit test via Google Test, Jenkins and automated system tests using Robot Framework
- Design new features and maintain existing products
- Improve software architecture and software platforms
- Gather, challenge, review and maintain SW related product requirements
- Participate in selecting MCUs based on hardware and software requirements
- Review design and test specifications ensuring that requirements are clear, testable, and documented
- Knowledge sharing with colleagues regarding processes, systems, products, and software solutions
- have 3+ years’ experience in developing embedded software for ARM MCU’s
- have knowledge with HW and preferably experience with distributed systems
- are a trained software engineer or similar with focus on embedded software
- master embedded C and have experience with source code VCS (Version Control System)
- master structured design, diagramming thereof and subsequent communication
- have focus on systems and can take a holistic approach to challenges
- work systematically and goal-oriented with a SW quality mindset
- thrive in a dynamic and agile environment and are good at working in teams solving tasks through collaboration
- are curious and have a good sense of humor
- speak and write English
We offer a job in a global company that has experienced solid growth for many years - and we expect the growth to continue in the coming years. We also offer a good work life balance in an environment characterised by openness, honesty, and a will to always do better – virtue is paramount in the Scrum Framework.
You must be eligible to live and work in Denmark and preferable relocate to the Sønderborg / Flensburg / Aabenraa area of Jutland.
For additional information regarding the job please contact Senior Manager, R&D Software, Jan Gaardsted Dall, phone +45 7315 1378.
We have no application deadline, but continuously assess the submitted applications until the correct candidate is hired. Potential application deadlines are system generated and not scheduled by LINAK.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup,
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder